OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
mishtm52 - I know the south shore and the coastal areas got hit pretty hard. Do you have a lot of flooding damage? It looks awful there:(

mishtm52 - I know the south shore and the coastal areas got hit pretty hard. Do you have a lot of flooding damage? It looks awful there:(
Yeah my town seems to have gotten the worst of it :confused:
No damage to the house (had a couple inches to spare), but our garage wasn't as lucky. I'm at my aunt's house now, my town won't have power until Tuesday night... But honestly it looks like it will take longer.

Just came here to vent really. My boyfriend (well ex now) decided to break up with me this week, the week before my first competition of the season, by text. And to make things worse he wrote a breakup song about me which he posted on YouTube before even sending the text. Don't even know what to say really.

Move to Maine for a winter and you'll never want to touch it again.
haha ok :D i live at tropical climate country so i guess i still want to see and touch the snow even just for once (although i am going to regret it later :D ). btw, i heard on news that snow hurricane caused so many problems. i pray for everyone who is affected with this. stay safe everyone!

i want to see a girl to take over american idol's crown this year. WGWG syndrome in American Idol for the last five years needs to stop immediately. (i'm not a fan of Phillip Phillips and i still think Jessica Sanchez should be the winner instead of him)

haha ok :D i live at tropical climate country so i guess i still want to see and touch the snow even just for once (although i am going to regret it later :D ). btw, i heard on news that snow hurricane caused so many problems. i pray for everyone who is affected with this. stay safe everyone!
Just for reference, it's not a snow hurricane. It's a snow storm or in this case a blizzard! And I know a lot of people are without power, snow up to their hips, cars completely buried by snow, and unable to open their doors if they didn't keep up with shoveling!

Just for reference, it's not a snow hurricane. It's a snow storm or in this case a blizzard! And I know a lot of people are without power, snow up to their hips, cars completely buried by snow, and unable to open their doors if they didn't keep up with shoveling!
ooh that's terrible! i pray harder for everyone's safety! i hope they can go through all of these disasters

ooh that's terrible! i pray harder for everyone's safety! i hope they can go through all of these disasters
Obviously it doesn't happen to this caliber usually but this area of the country is pretty used to snow so it's not that odd and people know how to deal with it thankfully!

Happy News!
Kelly Clarkson - Stronger just won Grammy!
this song is often used in cheer mix and i'm glad that Kelly Clarkson is back to the top again! :D

hmm, i just can't believe Faith Hill will react like this toward Carrie's Underwood winning grammy... talking about bad sportmanship...

Back