OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i'm also happy that one of my favorite divas, Beyonce, won Grammy again! Her "Love on Top" won Grammy for Best Traditional R&B Performance :)

This is my little sister's workout routine. She does a great job and I'm very proud of her.

is it weird that i dont care about valentines day like at all? like im a girl, i have a boyfriend, yet every time i mention i have no care for the day at all people stare at me like i have 3 heads.

Oh yes, totally :-D
I don't care about it, too. I have a boyfriend, and he asked if we want to go out for dinner.
But i don't want to, i work till 8pm, he has soccer practise till 9pm, i still would have to cook for the kids - just say happy valentines, end of story.

People also get really irritated when i tell them we didn't do anything special for our years anniversary, because i spend the weekend at a cheer camp with my team :-D.

I'm really a happy one, he is so supporting when it comes to my coaching/cheerleading passion.

haha ok :D i live at tropical climate country so i guess i still want to see and touch the snow even just for once (although i am going to regret it later :D ). btw, i heard on news that snow hurricane caused so many problems. i pray for everyone who is affected with this. stay safe everyone!
yeah snow is only good if you go snowmobiling. snowmans are pretty fun too :) and where I live in Maine wasn't that bad, about a foot and a half of snow. nbd!

chyeeaaa69

I got my Beyonce tickets this morning. I logged in like 10 mins before they went on sale and spent 30 minutes refreshing and "trying again" to get in...and then it kicked me out entirely and said it was old out. Then I went back like 20-30 mins later and they'd released more seats

I'm 20 today and the doctor asked me if I am already in high school -.-

I was flying by myself once and had a seat in an emergency exit row and the flight attendant asked me if I was 15 (16?) because you had to be that old to sit in that row. I was like "Yea, I'm 20."

Back