OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So my daughters youth 2 team is amazing!!

They got 1st at ACA Nationals two weeks ago

AND

then competed again this weekend at Cheerpower Nationals and they got 1st again!!!!!!!

I have never been so proud because my daughter has never won a jacket before and now she has got 2 back to back and in very populated divisions at big competitions!!

Now the next 2 on our list are back to back weekends
WSA (New Orleans, LA)&
NCA (Dallas, TX)

Those are big as well so we won't count on anything but if they keep performing like they did yesterday nothing is impossible!!

It's the random thread and I don't feel this is quite brag worthy which is why it's here!!

umu7ezev.jpg

yry6ery9.jpg

y2avyrah.jpg

Kelly Clarkson hits the stage at Grammy 2013 to pay tribute to Patti Page and Carole King :) I must say, she is true American Idol. She surely did awesome job when she sang "Tennessee Waltz" and "Natural Woman" effortlessly :)

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really dislike Taylor Swift and I wish she'd retire from music.

well hello my favourite people in the world i encourage all of you to tweet #BellLetsTalk in your tweets today. everytime you tweet it 5 cents gets donated to mental health programs within canada. i totally get not all of you are canadian but menatl health is something i firmly believe is extremely important and is almost always overlooked & it would mean oodles to me if you tweeted it at least once today.

thank you in advance my amazing fierceboarders
(and yes i know putting this image on here doesnt count as a share but its intended as an attention getter so tweet tweet)
536899_555619561124267_986057189_n.jpg

Back