OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i found this on google image and i couldn't help myself laughing out very loud :D
images

i think we should bring back GCC's thread to life :)

Morning rush hour SUCKS! Not to mention that Chicagoans are crazy drivers. I feel like I'm gonna be killed sometimes around here.

i honestly hate everything right now, school is stressing way the heck out and i have a job interview sunday which i need desperately (i just wish it started sooner then may). i hate living so far away from everybody i know i honestly just feel so isolated and i cant stand it. every single person i was friends with or knew in first year i dont talk to anymore or i dont have classes with them and therefore making us have nothing in common.

like i really hate my school. its an all art school so naturally they're all a little strange in their own way and self describe themselves as outcasts who everybody in their high schools hated. and then theres me who loved grade 9&12 had friends, had cheerleading. i was always busy or going out and doing something with people and now theres like nothing. im either in doing homework or sitting around studying or sleeping. i have nothing in common with these people and theyre all interested in this weird crap i just dont get like doctor who, anime, these crazy creepy artists. and then theres me you "stereotypical air headed blonde cheerleader" (direct quote from a 'friend'). and every time i said i was a cheerleader people just laugh and start chirping me. half the girls in my classes just stare at me or think im some rude 'witch' and any of the guys i was friends with when i first meet them stop talking to me completely once they learn i have a boyfriend. like maybe all the above is my fault but i honestly in no way see myself as a rude person, or a flirt or anti-social. like i just dont get it.

seriously i just want to graduate university already im over this all, and holy crap do i ever sound like a whiny little high schooler

K I know I'm super late on this, but I was bored today and decided to watch the Catfish documentary (not the MTV show), and it actually has me in gross tears. I'm gonna watch the show afterwards and I'm hoping my body can handle this.

I took my car to get my oil changed today and found out i need new o2 sensors and a lower ball joint... COOOOOOL. I have the worst luck with cars, I swear...

but on the bright side gas at Kroger was 3.04 on Sunday and since I had my Kroger card it was only 3.01...:cheering: 20 cents cheaper than anywhere else around here! woooo!

My school's prom and gradbash dates got switched. I'm kinda happy about this so now I can go to prom, FBLA States, AND Welcome to Rockville :D The only "bad" thing is is that prom is now on 4/20

My school's prom and gradbash dates got switched. I'm kinda happy about this so now I can go to prom, FBLA States, AND Welcome to Rockville :D The only "bad" thing is is that prom is now on 4/20
So jealous you get to go to FBLA states! What are you competing in? My friends and I joined FBLA last year for the first time (as seniors) and my teacher said that my sister and I had it in the bag with our project...except then one of the judges was totally bogus and we got 6th :( Like how do all the judges give us 15/15 on the citing your sources section and then one gives us a 0?

So jealous you get to go to FBLA states! What are you competing in? My friends and I joined FBLA last year for the first time (as seniors) and my teacher said that my sister and I had it in the bag with our project...except then one of the judges was totally bogus and we got 6th :( Like how do all the judges give us 15/15 on the citing your sources section and then one gives us a 0?
I qualified in 2 categories: Sports Management (4th place) and Economics (3rd place). I'm competing in Sports Management because a) it's my major in college and b) If I did Econ then the person from 5th gets my spot for Sports Management and my teacher said I had a better chance at winning it for us if I competed Sports Management :p Your story sounds like my friends! They did ultimately better in their marketing project (because we have a whole academy at my school dedicated to Business and Marketing) and they didn't make it because the judges were all from the same school and that school entered so it was total BS.

My boyfriend is doing a Civil War reenactment at Olustee this weekend so we're celebrating next weekend :) It works better because a) we both won't be sick anymore b) he'll have money and c) we'll miss the crowd :p I'm getting him a TARDIS cookie jar and filling it with sweet-tarts and other assortments of his favorite candy :)

I qualified in 2 categories: Sports Management (4th place) and Economics (3rd place). I'm competing in Sports Management because a) it's my major in college and b) If I did Econ then the person from 5th gets my spot for Sports Management and my teacher said I had a better chance at winning it for us if I competed Sports Management :p Your story sounds like my friends! They did ultimately better in their marketing project (because we have a whole academy at my school dedicated to Business and Marketing) and they didn't make it because the judges were all from the same school and that school entered so it was total BS.
Dang, you qualified for two? Nice! Good luck! If I would have competed in econ it would have been a total joke lol.

Back