OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My brother is currently dragging himself across the house fake crying because this is his way of throwing a tempur tantrum. (think COD zombies.. the ones that crawl...) I'm actually dying laughing. He did it all the way down both sets of stairs.. this has been going on for like an hour. all of us had to shut ourselves in our bedroom from laughing so hard.. I can't even right now... HAHAHAAH

My parents want me to think about College/ College cheer NOW so I don't have to think about it later and be stressed and blah blah. (I'm only in 8th gr so..)
Is anyone familiar with Glendale Community College? I'm not one to go for Community Colleges, but their cheer program seems to be amazing!
I know a fair share about their program. Were you thinking their coed team or all girl? Are you from the area?

I know a fair share about their program. Were you thinking their coed team or all girl? Are you from the area?
I am not. I'm from the Pacific Northwest! I would want to be on AG, since coed stunting scares the heck out of me! Do you know the expectations for tryouts? Such as tumbling?

How is the live feed for Worlds typically work? How is quality, and who provides the services?

USASF did it last year. It was really good quality, you could easily switch between Josten's and HP Field House (there was about a 5-10 second delay). Quality was a bit off in the HP Field House though. Audio was a bit screwy, but nothing that really disturbs the viewing of the championships, just a bit irritating.

the awkward moment when your kicked off your cheer team because you missed practice since some how everyone got the foward of the diff practice time but you

I actually forgot it was NCA weekend for a majority of this weekend. We had our bid competition and we were not doing so hot that I had actually blocked it out of my mind that NCA was going on and I don't remember the last time I gave so few cares about a major competition... It was weird.
Side note. We didn't get a bid and I'm drowning my sorrows in ramen.

My parents want me to think about College/ College cheer NOW so I don't have to think about it later and be stressed and blah blah. (I'm only in 8th gr so..)
Is anyone familiar with Glendale Community College? I'm not one to go for Community Colleges, but their cheer program seems to be amazing!

I was on the team for a year. If you want to stick with All-girl, they have been competing in Stunt competitions so I'd look that up to see if it interests you. The football team isn't very good, but the field is nice. On the flip side, the basketball gym is really small but the teams were okay. They get people at all different tumbling levels. As for tumbling, obviously having it is better then not. If you can excel in everything else, a lack of tumbling won't be a dealbreaker.

As for being from Pac NW, where up there are you from? Research apartment prices on Craiglist, then use Google Maps streetview to see what the area is like. Prices in CA right now are rediculous for everything, especially compared to Oregon/Washington. Plus, Los Angeles is UGLY. You may hate it there, like me.

Reactions: Ems
Some people that I work with are doing the color run and want me to do it with them. Its a 5k. I dont run. I never have. I dont even think my knees could take that much running at once. But I feel like I should do it because then it would give me a reason to get in shape. But id only have three months to train for it.
You can do it! 5k is just about 3.1 miles and no one's gonna look down on you if you walk part of it :)

Didn't realize someone already gave you the same advice... that's what I get for skimming. But double the awesome advice means you're gonna be even more successful ;)

Back