OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You're level 6 right? I always get excited to hear about other level 6 teams.

Also, your name is Jeff? That just seems weird for some reason.

Sent from the Fierce Board iOS App!

Hahah I know, Beyonce has a better ring to it ;)
Yeah we're level 6! I'm not all that sure we'll be going to Worlds though. Morale seems kinda down and 3 people quit today alone. Super disappointing 'cause at one point we were training the hardest IOC 6 routine in this country.

Hahah I know, Beyonce has a better ring to it ;)
Yeah we're level 6! I'm not all that sure we'll be going to Worlds though. Morale seems kinda down and 3 people quit today alone. Super disappointing 'cause at one point we were training the hardest IOC 6 routine in this country.

Noooooooooo! Worlds just wouldn't be the same with our Ontario friends :(

And I don't know about hardest level 6 routine in Canada, but then again I'm bias hahaha :)

Sooo did anyone else see yellaribbon's posts on fb/instagram that said "What if there were a message board devoted to making and selling cheerleading items? Would you be interested?" that's curious :confused:
Also a later post that said they're retiring from making bows and are just going to sell ribbon. As much drama as seems to surround them, and no matter how overpriced the bows may be, Yella Ribbon did have some pretty bows from what I've seen.

Sooo did anyone else see yellaribbon's posts on fb/instagram that said "What if there were a message board devoted to making and selling cheerleading items? Would you be interested?" that's curious :confused:
Also a later post that said they're retiring from making bows and are just going to sell ribbon. As much drama as seems to surround them, and no matter how overpriced the bows may be, Yella Ribbon did have some pretty bows from what I've seen.

I didn't see the post about the message board. I commented on another thread about it but I'm not surprised. With so many people making and selling bows the market has become over saturated. Turning it around and selling the supplies to the 100's of bow makers...plus providing instructions to make your own and then buying kits from her. Much bigger profit.

.... and then....

yella_zpsf68f3f55.jpg

Noooooooooo! Worlds just wouldn't be the same with our Ontario friends :(

And I don't know about hardest level 6 routine in Canada, but then again I'm bias hahaha :)

Hahah what we've put on the mat this season is nowhere near what we've trained, which is unfortunate, but I'm also not disregarding the insane routine I've seen from Perfect Storm this year!

Back