OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This past weekend was easily the most stressful weekend of my whole life. Especially yesterday. I literally spent the entire day; from the time I woke up all the way through worlds ceremony trying to keep myself from crying. Hahah.
Thank god it's over.
I am never crossing over to two teams and coaching again. Especially two worlds teams. My body hurts so bad today.

I actually forgot it was NCA weekend for a majority of this weekend. We had our bid competition and we were not doing so hot that I had actually blocked it out of my mind that NCA was going on and I don't remember the last time I gave so few cares about a major competition... It was weird.
Side note. We didn't get a bid and I'm drowning my sorrows in ramen.

Jeff!! Is there another bid competition that you guys can go to? I was shocked to hear last night that you didn't get your bid. Must've been a really tough competition.

tumblr_inline_mj4jtgZB5T1qz4rgp.gif

big brother canaaaaaadaaaaaa

Jeff!! Is there another bid competition that you guys can go to? I was shocked to hear last night that you didn't get your bid. Must've been a really tough competition.

I hate to say this in this way, but it wasn't that we didn't match up with our competition. We were the 6th highest score with almost 20 points in deductions after day 1. We didn't hit, at all, and we suffered the consequences. We are planning to attend Kick's in Montreal on the 23rd/24th, they are giving out 2 partial paid and 5 at large. We're completely re-doing our routine (2 people can't go to the comp, we gained a guy and lost another one) and making it hit for Montreal. There is hope for the Cali Sharks! :p

I hate to say this in this way, but it wasn't that we didn't match up with our competition. We were the 6th highest score with almost 20 points in deductions after day 1. We didn't hit, at all, and we suffered the consequences. We are planning to attend Kick's in Montreal on the 23rd/24th, they are giving out 2 partial paid and 5 at large. We're completely re-doing our routine (2 people can't go to the comp, we gained a guy and lost another one) and making it hit for Montreal. There is hope for the Cali Sharks! :p

You're level 6 right? I always get excited to hear about other level 6 teams.

Also, your name is Jeff? That just seems weird for some reason.

Sent from the Fierce Board iOS App!

pardon me while I happy dance I've officially been 4 years without having a seizure. It makes me so happy it's crazy and thinking about it now I can't believe how much has changed in four years now that is truly crazy.

Now to only get off this silly medication that I hate taking...

Back