OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So I'm feeling really good after tonight. We've started to re-work our stunt sections with just the 19 people able to attend our bid comp, and we're getting our new routine on Saturday, and everyone seems in really good spirits, and it's looking like there are some people interested to fill the last 3 spots on the team, and my mood has gone from cry-y and sad for 3 days to super happy and pumped!

So I'm feeling really good after tonight. We've started to re-work our stunt sections with just the 19 people able to attend our bid comp, and we're getting our new routine on Saturday, and everyone seems in really good spirits, and it's looking like there are some people interested to fill the last 3 spots on the team, and my mood has gone from cry-y and sad for 3 days to super happy and pumped!
If your looking for a retired out of shape ex cheerleader who has no tumbling skills and hasn't cheered for two years I'm your girl

That's great news! Knowing the people that I know/know of on your team, I'm sure you guys will pull through! GET THAT BID! :)

That's great news! Knowing the people that I know/know of on your team, I'm sure you guys will pull through! GET THAT BID! :)

Thank you so much for the support! :) It really has meant a lot the last couple days seeing the support that our team is given and you can feel it at practice!

Hahah what we've put on the mat this season is nowhere near what we've trained, which is unfortunate, but I'm also not disregarding the insane routine I've seen from Perfect Storm this year!

That video isn't even suppose to be up...1st performance, watered down stunts, pyramids and baskets...oh well.

I have to ask....bc right now I'm picturing you eating your glitter sandwich with light mayo....

ETA: Nvmd -__- switches is not sandwiches lol

I read it as sandwiches too... Then was about to post after I re-re-read it and realised my mistake, then saw your post and was like :O creepy!

BlueCat do you know if panthers shirt that they wore to NCA (the one that says we came to party..) will be on the pro shop anytime soon?!
I'm sure that it will be up there soon. We are still recovering from NCA week, but hopefully the new stuff will be up in a couple of weeks. You can ask [email protected] for more details.

Thought I would share my brief NCA moment. Got to see mstealtoyou and her lil bit along with Lyle Sockmonkey

dallas1_zpsd62e0009.jpg

Back