OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My school is offering a business trip to New York for 5 days at the end of this year. My parents are considering letting me going and helping me pay for it (it costs £1175). I am so blessed to have such amazing parents, they mean everything to me! If I get to go it means that I get to go to the statue of liberty, having lunch in the empire state building, go ice skating, go to hard rock, planet hollywood, trip in the apple store there and watch a basket ball game! I'm excited at the possibility :cloud9:

lol this was me on the weekend, i went to the y my sister works out and ran on the track 2 miles, went swimming and played on the elliptical and the amounts of pain and tried i was afterwards was awful

i downloaded the coach 2 5k app today to give me some guidance.. because my brain wants to believe that i am still as fast as i once was, but my lungs seems to disagree. here's hoping lol

I hate tryout week with a passion. It's the most stressful week of the year. And I feel like it's even more stressful this year... last year it was scary because it was my first year, but I didn't have anything to lose. This year it's like... you want to make the same team (or better) than you made last year... I was on Varsity Comp last year and I don't want to get bumped down to JV. This year I have something to lose.... ughhh I'm so nervous. Tryouts are tomorrow and I really just want them to be over.
Not to mention I had late nights, so I stayed at school till 11 for the last two nights.... I'm a person who needs to go to bed at like 9:30. and I'll still be tired. I'm absolutely exhausted. And stressed... I haven't done any homework all week. oops. hopefully I get some sleep tonight.

i downloaded the coach 2 5k app today to give me some guidance.. because my brain wants to believe that i am still as fast as i once was, but my lungs seems to disagree. here's hoping lol

I did one of the 5ks I had planned the past weekend, I did the biggest Loser 5k, and it wasn't bad at all. I walked it with my mom and we still did really good. The distance isn't bad at all.

I'm doing the run or dye event in july and then I'm going to be crazy doing the Nike half marathon in October. I thought I was going to die because I'm not really a runner- but I could easy have ran that 5k. There's so many people around you and you have a crowd. The time goes by so fast.

Seriously my boyfriend is making me so mad. He creeps on my twitter and tumblr during my class times to make sure I'm not on there while I should be paying attention. Like I've been tweeting during my last class and he's like why are you on twitter during class. Did it last week too but with tumblr. It's so annoying. I made my twitter private so he won't be able to see haha. I've told him it's so annoying that he does that and he just keeps running his trap. ugh. :banghead: :deadhorse:

This is my horror story from yesterday: Seriously pissed. At the DMV taking my new license picture, the lady takes the first picture, apparently my head was tilted. She goes "that may work with the boys but it won't work here" uh okay? So I laugh at her 'joke' and she snaps the picture. Now my ID picture is me mid laugh for the next three years. F my life foreal.

So yeah, it's tragic.

Latest posts

Back