OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so two days ago i hit to the bottom third of my hand on the top where all the tendons or whatever start to branch out off of the corner of a table and honestly i have never felt so much pain in my life lol. it gets super sore every time its cold, its still slightly swollen and my fingers keep getting this weird feeling and its really starting to grind my gears. i have papers to write, things to draw and assignments to complete now is really not the time for this hand.

The team they played was from "Kickapoo" high school and their colors were craptastic allstars colors... brown and yellow. WHY would you give a school that name combined with those colors? One is bad enough but together.... :confused:
HAHHAHAA I always thought the same when I saw them at Nationals. A team we played in our college conference, Valparaiso, also has those colors. So unfortunate. And I just want to give a quick shout-out to our womens basketball team for winning the Horizon League Tournament today! Go phoenix!

So it's not a single, in fact if I am reading correctly it's not even on the album, but I would like to formally, on here, thank Beyonce for just going ridiculously HAM on a song. Warning: language.
Bow Down / I Been On (Unpitched) by Jamesesesess on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

I wasn't really here for it. Everyone keeps saying you need more than one listen but I don't have the attention span or the time for all that. "Bow Down" is gonna have to sneak up on me and snatch me some other way. Doesn't matter anyone. Girl already has my money for those dang tickets.

I wasn't really here for it. Everyone keeps saying you need more than one listen but I don't have the attention span or the time for all that. "Bow Down" is gonna have to sneak up on me and snatch me some other way. Doesn't matter anyone. Girl already has my money for those dang tickets.

I just wish on the last album we had a bit more of the cocky Beyonce. Like I've been NEEDING Diva-esque Beyonce for the last 4 years, and she's not giving it to me with her latest, that's why I love this so much. I have a feeling her tour is gonna completely revolve around her being Queen/King and her stans are gonna be made out to be her loyal servants. Not because she's cocky and feels that way (though I would if I were Beyonce), but I think that's why this track is SO cocky.

I have a dilemma...Wednesday at 6:30 is my school's winter sports awards night and I reallllly wanna go because I'm a senior and they make it all special for the seniors, but I also have my first day of my new job Wednesday from 4-9. So there's no possible way to make it to both. My mom said I should call my manager and apologize that I forgot to put this on my calendar (I honestly thought it was next week, not this week) and see if I can switch days with someone. But I don't wanna be seen as the "problem" person for calling off on my first day of work. Ugh this is such a difficult decision.

Back