OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The Keys and Miami were beautiful! Now I'm back in cold af Jacksonville. But hey, I'm tan and I have tumbling today! Plus while we were there my brother won both his lacrosse games!

The Keys and Miami were beautiful! Now I'm back in cold af Jacksonville. But hey, I'm tan and I have tumbling today! Plus while we were there my brother won both his lacrosse games!
Lol if you think Jacksonville is cold af then you wouldn't be able to handle Wisconsin! It snowed here yesterday...hello spring?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have a galaxy s3 too and I have a Lily Pulitzer wristlet like that and it doesn't fit. I have an otter box on mine though because I would break it if I didn't. Alexx

Really thinking about campus security on one of my hall mates. I'm really not trying to be "that guy" but its been this loud everyday since like August. I just don't understand the minds of inconsiderate people.​

On the third day of my Spring Break in Northern VA/Southern Maryland, there was snow on the ground...

My spring break starts tomorrow and we got 13.5 inches of snow a few days ago! It's supposed to be 60 tomorrow too.. with snow on the ground. Love bipolar weather

My spring break starts tomorrow and we got 13.5 inches of snow a few days ago! It's supposed to be 60 tomorrow too.. with snow on the ground. Love bipolar weather
Ugh bipolar weather...it's like super nice one day and then snows the next...so sick of it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yea I've spent the last week in California on spring break, really not looking forward to going back home to snow in Virginia and then back to school in West Virginia. I want Spring!!

Back