OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I saw the movie Oz The Great and Powerful last night. Amazing movie! It may be rated PG for kids but I loved it. The graphics are well done and the plot is great too :) I highly suggest it!

I have heard back from all of my schools and have 5 to choose from, but I really have no idea at all where I want to go and I've even visited all the schools and everything...so stressful!

I'm going to have to take a 8am class next semester, so sad. The only offer the class for fall, and they only offer it at 8 am. Yay for me..

I'm home sick today and stuck filling out scholarship applications literally all day because its all that my mom will let me do...

I'm going to have to take a 8am class next semester, so sad. The only offer the class for fall, and they only offer it at 8 am. Yay for me..
I remember having classes like that and dreading them, but on that day if you can get all of your classes finished early and have the rest of the day to do work or nap, it actually works out well.

I remember having classes like that and dreading them, but on that day if you can get all of your classes finished early and have the rest of the day to do work or nap, it actually works out well.
I'm still working on all the planning but as of now I would have three classes back to back and be done by 12:35, I hate planing for classes, I should go see an adviser cause I never know what to take besides classes I will need for my major but I just don't have time. It's so frustrating

I have heard back from all of my schools and have 5 to choose from, but I really have no idea at all where I want to go and I've even visited all the schools and everything...so stressful!

This may be cheesy but my college says this too everyone and I remember it helping me make my final decision. On the tour, we tell the students to close their eyes and imagine themselves on that campus going to class, and making friends. If it feels right than that is the school for you, but if it doesn't maybe it isn't.

Flipboard app. Don't even download it if you ever want to be productive again. All kinds of stuff I usually pass by on Twitter, now they have my attention. Anyone else use Flipboard? Love Instagram on it, too.

There's a person now living in my mother's basement. His name is Tim.

I'm officially going to refer to him as Tim Potter or Tim the Magician. My brother refers to him Timmy Turner. He's nice, a bit shy, going through a rough patch and my mother offered the basement. It makes me a LITTLE uncomfortable because my mom lives alone, but she's fine with it. She only just told me as she was driving me home from the train yesterday.

My bed in my mom's house is getting sun-warmed. This feels like heaven.

If any of you guys have a few minutes of free time I'd really appreciate if you watched this short documentary on my best friend's shirt company!
Takeheartapparel.com

lord almighty sweet baby jesus please prevent me from saying rude things to my sisters (jerk, idiot, whining, complaining, baby other things that are cuss words i cannot say) boyfriend at dinner

Back