OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Put it in bag full of white rice and seal it. Leave it for 24 hours, then try recharging it. It sucks the water out. No guarantees from me though
Ex-cp tried that the other day after dropping hers in water, did not work with her iPhone :(

Ex-cp tried that the other day after dropping hers in water, did not work with her iPhone :(

From people I know/my own experiences, the rice doesn't work as well with iPhones as it does with other phones because you can remove the battery from other phones. Idk if you can on the iPhone 5, I have a Blackberry that's been in water 4 times and survived, but only because I was able to take the battery out right away, dry it off, and get both pieces separately in rice.

From people I know/my own experiences, the rice doesn't work as well with iPhones as it does with other phones because you can remove the battery from other phones. Idk if you can on the iPhone 5, I have a Blackberry that's been in water 4 times and survived, but only because I was able to take the battery out right away, dry it off, and get both pieces separately in rice.
Maybe that was the issue. I remember successfully salvaging my BB a few years ago with the rice in the bag trick, but yes, I took the battery out and then the rice absorbed the water from both the phone and the battery. Ex-cp now has the iPhone 5 thanks to her upgrade being available, but if anything happens to this one she's going back to a flip phone.

Figured, took it as a Freshman and got a D for the first semester, but pulled out a C in the end. Granted, our teacher made it a point to not make the class hard because the class was first time AP students but it meant testing/quizzing important. And you had to read. Something I wasn't use too. Now in APUSH, I do much better. World just has so much information to process remember. But it's funny to hear you talk about globalization, as your finial. Ours was to study the globalization of any topic. There was soccer, fastfood, and I did cheerleading. Teacher was super impressed, gave me an A. Changed his view of cheerleading!
Our teachers are like "we know its your first ap class so we're going to challenge you" but they say grades don't matter so there are hardly any points... But of course all the April/may stuff is for points. Suddenly. Out of nowhere. :( I pulled out an A first semester because if you've turned in all the assignments that weren't worth points they'll pull your grade up (A- to A or B+ to A-) ill be surprised if I get an a this semester. I have one now but all these essays are going to kill my grade.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm listening to JT's whole new album, and I'm seriously wondering why the heck he chose Suit & Tie as a single.. Or a song on the album at all... Like every single song on that album is better than Suit & Tie...

...The only songs I like on the album is Mirrors and the song before mirrors... something about a groove.

But actually, I'd like Mirrors more if JT wasn't singing it because he doesn't convince me as a heterosexual man...and I really can't picture him feeling that way about his beard of a wife.

Thats all.

...The only songs I like on the album is Mirrors and the song before mirrors... something about a groove.

But actually, I'd like Mirrors more if JT wasn't singing it because he doesn't convince me as a heterosexual man...and I really can't picture him feeling that way about his beard of a wife.

Thats all.

Check out Savannah Outen's cover of it on Youtube, it made me like the song (though I can't like the original as much as her version). Idk what it is, I just love the album! Although I usually like artists with variety, who have songs for every mood, and this strongly lacks much variety, I do really like it!

Oah tW

Thats all.

They are only together for her career. When I turn 18 next year, he will leave her and we will marry. Mirrors is about me so are several songs. I loved him much longer than she has. 13 years! Can't wait to see him in August.

Oah tW

They are only together for her career. When I turn 18 next year, he will leave her and we will marry. Mirrors is about me so are several songs. I loved him much longer than she has. 13 years! Can't wait to see him in August.

That is very possible as long as you are a man. However I feel like JT was singing that song to Jay Z or someone...

so this will probably turn into a rant... sorry. so i don't know if i ever posted that the place i was interning at for the last year offered me a full time job. yay, it's been going great. not what i want to do with the rest of my life, but for the time being it works. (i'm still applying to grad school though, but now if i don't get in it's not the end of the world) anyway, this job is in a completely different town than i grew up and i'm the youngest one who works there. so today i overhear a conversation between my two supervisors about a new intern they're bringing in... a girl i was best friends with most of my life, who woke up one morning and decided she hated me and was going to make my life hell. she has no idea i work there, but i literally wanted to start screaming. especially since i've kind of been the supervisor of interns for the past few months (we have a lot of interns) so i'd have to work directly with her.

like, i know i'm the one with the full time job who's clearly doing better, but i actually want to cry at the thought of having to see her everyday. and i know everyone there will just love her because she's just so good at being fake. and ughhhhhh. i'm so mad.

I don't read the comics... Should I? Does the show follow it relatively closely so I can just read those and not have to wait all year for the show to start? haha
I don't read them either. Some parts follow, some don't. I don't think it's the same plot at the moment...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ahh AP World, I remember that class. I tried to get out of it and switch to international relations (tried all through summer) but it didn't work because I was a Sophomore at the time and Seniors get priority (not complaining now as a Senior :rolleyes:). I hated all the essays but they were Change and Continuity Over Time, Data Based Qs, and another I forget the name of and they were every 2-4 weeks. Plus my teacher had no idea what he was doing. :p

This month is gonna be so hectic.
April 6th-7th is relay for life but I'm gonna show up late to it because I have my college cheer tryout video filming that morning and then a hair appointment at 1:30 that afternoon. April 12th the video is due to the coach. Friday April 19th is my bf's prom (still don't know how much that's gonna cost, thankfully my dress was free because it's my neighbor's daughter's who's now in college) and Saturday April 20th is my prom (still don't know how much that's gonna cost either, but my dress was $150). April 25-27th is FBLA States, April 26th is gradbash (leaving FBLA early with others) then the 27th-28th is Welcome to Rockville (SO. FREAKING. EXCITED.)

Ahh AP World, I remember that class. I tried to get out of it and switch to international relations (tried all through summer) but it didn't work because I was a Sophomore at the time and Seniors get priority (not complaining now as a Senior :rolleyes:). I hated all the essays but they were Change and Continuity Over Time, Data Based Qs, and another I forget the name of and they were every 2-4 weeks. Plus my teacher had no idea what he was doing. :p
yep, ccot, compare/contrast, and document based question. We do a practice test every 6 ish weeks at the end of each unit. My teachers are great but they completely overload us with work and they're like 'you don't HAVE to do it, don't do it if you're going to turn in a crappy essay, but it's worth points." like obviously I'd rather get a bad grade than a zero.... at least you get SOME points. :rolleyes:

Back