OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so this will probably turn into a rant... sorry. so i don't know if i ever posted that the place i was interning at for the last year offered me a full time job. yay, it's been going great. not what i want to do with the rest of my life, but for the time being it works. (i'm still applying to grad school though, but now if i don't get in it's not the end of the world) anyway, this job is in a completely different town than i grew up and i'm the youngest one who works there. so today i overhear a conversation between my two supervisors about a new intern they're bringing in... a girl i was best friends with most of my life, who woke up one morning and decided she hated me and was going to make my life hell. she has no idea i work there, but i literally wanted to start screaming. especially since i've kind of been the supervisor of interns for the past few months (we have a lot of interns) so i'd have to work directly with her.

like, i know i'm the one with the full time job who's clearly doing better, but i actually want to cry at the thought of having to see her everyday. and i know everyone there will just love her because she's just so good at being fake. and ughhhhhh. i'm so mad.

Well you know Nene Leaks and Kim Zolciak rekindled their friendship.....

So did Carolina Manzo, Melissa Gorga, Teresa Guidice, Kathy Walkie and Jacqueline Laurita....

I have the highest confidence that you will not only survive but also thrive. Be the change, you wish to see in the world....

My mom is so psychotic I can't even deal with it anymore... She tracks my phone constantly, reads all of my texts, emails, tweets, facebook messages, direct messages on twitter, AND opens my snapchats sometimes. I CANT DEAL WITH THIS. And then claims I'm hiding stuff from her... I have nothing to hide from her!! Even if I did she would still see it!! I literally can't have any type of relationship because she ruins it! She's in PTA at my school and saw the guy i was talking to and started telling him all of this weird stuff about me and now he won't talk to me anymore.. and she literally questions everything i do and why i'm doing it and why can't i be more like my brothers and blah blah blah... HELP ME BEFORE I GO INSANE.

My mom is so psychotic I can't even deal with it anymore... She tracks my phone constantly, reads all of my texts, emails, tweets, facebook messages, direct messages on twitter, AND opens my snapchats sometimes. I CANT DEAL WITH THIS. And then claims I'm hiding stuff from her... I have nothing to hide from her!! Even if I did she would still see it!! I literally can't have any type of relationship because she ruins it! She's in PTA at my school and saw the guy i was talking to and started telling him all of this weird stuff about me and now he won't talk to me anymore.. and she literally questions everything i do and why i'm doing it and why can't i be more like my brothers and blah blah blah... HELP ME BEFORE I GO INSANE.

734022_435369083213293_1091510287_n.jpg

My mom posted that on Facebook the other day. I believe it.

My parents were never strict...far from it...my mom doesn't believe in curfews, my mom doesn't know any my 18 year old sisters passwords etc so I don't understand what exactly you're going through But shes your mom and she really loves you and just wants to protect you and shes doing it the only way you know how. I probably called my mom all kinds of annoying ______ when I was your age, but 10 years later I realize I was the one that was the idiot. I'm only 27 and I have friends losing parents left and right. Don't waste your time with your parents being hung up on this kind of stuff. You won't be at home much longer and you won't have your mom forever.

Also be grateful that you aren't the child of Sue Bob Duggar or whatever her name is. That's one heifer that I can't stand and I pity any child of hers. All 22084 of the,

Well you know Nene Leaks and Kim Zolciak rekindled their friendship.....

So did Carolina Manzo, Melissa Gorga, Teresa Guidice, Kathy Walkie and Jacqueline Laurita....

I have the highest confidence that you will not only survive but also thrive. Be the change, you wish to see in the world....

thank you, i needed to hear that. but ughhh, sometimes i just really don't want to be the bigger person.

You're only a junior or senior in high school, right? Trust me, I 100% get what you're going through, but you're still (I know it's hard to hear, but bear with me) a child--especially in her mind. Once you hit 18 (if you haven't already), it isn't like a magical spell will be lifted. She's still going to be overbearing and controlling. But after 18, you can make a decision to not let her act that way anymore.

My dad and I don't get along at all, and he's kicked me out of my house 5 times since I was about 14 or 15--but then never actually let me leave. He told me, as I was packing, that if I left, he'd have me arrested as a runaway, and have whoever I was staying with arrested for harboring a runaway. 4 of those 5 times happened from 14-18. Only once has it happened since, because I actually did leave, and he realized he couldn't force me to come back home.

I'm 22, and my mom still gives me a curfew when I'm home. I graduate from college in a month, and she is still convinced that I'm going to move home after--even though I already have a rent-free apartment and a job lined up elsewhere. And she actually got pretty pissed off at me the other day when I was telling her about another job I'm thinking about looking into, because it wasn't where she wanted me to be. But, I'm her oldest child, and she's losing me. She won't be financially responsible for me anymore, so she can't "tell me" what I have to do. And I've started acting on that as college has gone by and she pays less and less for me, because I can. My parent's want to drop me on my booty because I won't go to the church they want me to, wear the clothes they want me to, get the job they want me to, etc? Fine, I can make it work without them. It's gonna be hard, but you're at a point in your life that you can start working it out without them.

HeresAThought is right--it's awful now, and it may or may not get better, but she's still your mom, and she's loves you--even if she's overbearing and controlling. That's just the only way she knows how to show you she cares.

My back has hurt for 3-4 weeks now.... I did a back handspring on the trampoline and i landed on my neck (which my neck is fine) but my legs snapped over and touched my face (which i'm flexible enough to stand that) but i whipped it really bad and its not getting better..... Its some muscle. I've but ice, heat, medicine, and any kind of treatment you can think of... but nothing to fix it. I at first was resting it for literally 2 weeks (no trampoline or back stretches) but now, it seriously won't budge, so will it help for me to stretch it out? I pulled a scorpion today (after properly stretching) and it feels okay... no pain YET. Should i keep stretching?

Soooo mad! I was at work yesterday and I accidentaly spilled a glass of water all over myself and in my apron and on my phone and it wouldn't charge it was completely dead and this is the second iPhone 5 I've gone through since November when I got it because it crashed before and the other time the charger port was messed up....but those times I got another phone for free since i still have the year warranty. I went to the apple store and they said it had water damage so i had to pay $235 to get a new one..... :eek: i'm soo mad!!!
I ruined my iPhone 4 from water damage too... What we did is we looked all over for a cracked screen phone (on ebay there are TONS of iPhone 4s if you're willing to settle) and we just replaced the screen. Its better than spending 200+.

Soooo mad! I was at work yesterday and I accidentaly spilled a glass of water all over myself and in my apron and on my phone and it wouldn't charge it was completely dead and this is the second iPhone 5 I've gone through since November when I got it because it crashed before and the other time the charger port was messed up....but those times I got another phone for free since i still have the year warranty. I went to the apple store and they said it had water damage so i had to pay $235 to get a new one..... :eek: i'm soo mad!!!
About two years ago I dropped my iTouch into a bowl of soup. I had it in rice for a little bit. I got it to turn on but then I plugged it into the PC and downloaded the new software (I'd been putting off doing that) and it stopped working. I took it into the Apple store and told them that was why it stopped working(didnt mention the soup accident) and got a new one for $100 which was better than the regular $230.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

One time I spilt an energy drink all over my iPod touch (2nd one) a week after getting it.. I honestly just wiped all of the drink off and it continued to work perfectly fine and now belongs to my little sister lol

I think that if you are in an argument on here with people, they should not be allowed to be lurkers that are probably all the same person and/or related.

The silliness wears me out.
I can't help but laugh at the whole thread, I do not understand why those people are pushing so hard for a book that is getting awful reviews and will clearly have nothing good coming from it

Back