OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Worst. Easter. Ever. Had to go alone to my grandmas because my sister went to the Bahamas and my parents went to Colorado to watch my other sister play lacrosse. So I was basically alone. And I got no sleep because I had to bring my dog to my grandmas (he tore his ACL and broke ribs and dislocated his hip jumping off the balcony) and he didn't let me sleep at all. I have to pick up my parents tonight at the airport and so I wanted to rush home (3 hour drive) so I could nap.

I got a frickin ticket on EASTER. WHO DOES THAT?!?
This cop apparently had no soul. So I got a ticket, feel like death, and wanna kill my dog. Rant over. But worst Easter ever. I didn't even get to hunt eggs because it was only me.

Ugh.

If everyone could do me a HUGE favor... I would greatly appreciate it. I work for the PITT Hockey team and one of the kids is in a tournament called "March Padness" for his goalie pads. All you have to do is click the link and vote for Matchup 2, Set A. It's one of those Facebook Poll things. His pads are the Gold ones with the Cathedral of Learning on them. Total Goalie | Facebook THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Also the polls close at 5 p.m. EST... so you have about 4 hours to vote :)

I know I post about the walking dead a lot but oh well.

UGH ANDREA. why did she have to die. she was my fav girl after michonne.
Carl is turning into a mini Rick-post Lori death. I don't like it.
I cannot wait till October to see season 4. I can't.

So happy I didn't have school today because it's General Hospital's 50th anniversary. I swear I am a old woman in a teenagers body. Been watching since I was little.

AGGGH!! my old gym is building a new facility right now and I can honestly say I'm so excited for them! They announced it today and most of its already been built and they're having a contest for all their athletes to find it it's all just so cool and exciting! Lol

I know I post about the walking dead a lot but oh well.

UGH ANDREA. why did she have to die. she was my fav girl after michonne.
Carl is turning into a mini Rick-post Lori death. I don't like it.
I cannot wait till October to see season 4. I can't.
I'm actually really angry about Andrea... She's one of like 4 core characters still alive in the comics.

Here's what my teachers just assigned me:
Due every monday until mid-may:
current event relating to the week's topic with a 2 page analysis
2 page paper predicting how the topic will affect us in the future
A continuity/change over time paper about a certain civilization (assigned each week), encompassing ALL of history. Should be 10-20 pages.
And throughout all this, we're supposed to be creating a paper about globalization... which is our final for the unit.
Right when this unit is over, we have the practice AP test, then the AP test, then our class final. Which has four parts.
Oh, and we also have 6 other classes. Thanks guys. :banghead:
This is from the teachers who have been preaching "get involved!" since the first day of school. umm, how am I supposed to get involved when I spend all my time writing papers for your class???
This ruined my entire day. UGH.

I'm actually really angry about Andrea... She's one of like 4 core characters still alive in the comics.
I don't read the comics... Should I? Does the show follow it relatively closely so I can just read those and not have to wait all year for the show to start? haha

These people are going to far with all these cheerlebrity and being a barbie things. I just saw a picture of some (I won't say which team) girl with the biggest blond hair (which I hate). And someone put a Barbie sign on her uniform and that picture has like 2000 notes with comment like omg she is so perfect, Omh I want to be her.

No...focus on your team, how to get better and how to hit at your next competitions. Not how bad you want to be that barbie
I was actually walking around the Dallas airport coming home from NCA and saw a cheerleader that had an nfinity backpack... but instead of having her name embroidered on it she had the barbie logo on it :rolleyes:

Soooo mad! I was at work yesterday and I accidentaly spilled a glass of water all over myself and in my apron and on my phone and it wouldn't charge it was completely dead and this is the second iPhone 5 I've gone through since November when I got it because it crashed before and the other time the charger port was messed up....but those times I got another phone for free since i still have the year warranty. I went to the apple store and they said it had water damage so i had to pay $235 to get a new one..... :eek: i'm soo mad!!!

Here's what my teachers just assigned me:
Due every monday until mid-may:
current event relating to the week's topic with a 2 page analysis
2 page paper predicting how the topic will affect us in the future
A continuity/change over time paper about a certain civilization (assigned each week), encompassing ALL of history. Should be 10-20 pages.
And throughout all this, we're supposed to be creating a paper about globalization... which is our final for the unit.
Right when this unit is over, we have the practice AP test, then the AP test, then our class final. Which has four parts.
Oh, and we also have 6 other classes. Thanks guys. :banghead:
This is from the teachers who have been preaching "get involved!" since the first day of school. umm, how am I supposed to get involved when I spend all my time writing papers for your class???
This ruined my entire day. UGH.

What class is this?

AP World. It's known as one of the hardest classes at our school lol. But this is just insane... it's been hard before but this.... :(

Figured, took it as a Freshman and got a D for the first semester, but pulled out a C in the end. Granted, our teacher made it a point to not make the class hard because the class was first time AP students but it meant testing/quizzing important. And you had to read. Something I wasn't use too. Now in APUSH, I do much better. World just has so much information to process remember. But it's funny to hear you talk about globalization, as your finial. Ours was to study the globalization of any topic. There was soccer, fastfood, and I did cheerleading. Teacher was super impressed, gave me an A. Changed his view of cheerleading!

Soooo mad! I was at work yesterday and I accidentaly spilled a glass of water all over myself and in my apron and on my phone and it wouldn't charge it was completely dead and this is the second iPhone 5 I've gone through since November when I got it because it crashed before and the other time the charger port was messed up....but those times I got another phone for free since i still have the year warranty. I went to the apple store and they said it had water damage so i had to pay $235 to get a new one..... :eek: i'm soo mad!!!

Put it in bag full of white rice and seal it. Leave it for 24 hours, then try recharging it. It sucks the water out. No guarantees from me though

Back