OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
What do you all think of this video? I see stuff like this and I think like, it honestly wouldn't surprise me that the government would do something like this, but at the same time how can you fake this hugeeee of an incident?

Disclaimer: I believe that this did happen and my heart goes out to all familes and loved ones involved. I'm sorry if this hurts anyone in anyway. Just thought it was very strange and odd to me, wanted to see what others thought.

I'm officially going to be broke... So far this year I've bought the live feed for Cheersport (VOD), NCA All Star (both days), and UCA All Star (both days). I'm highly considering buying NCA College Nationals live feed for tomorrow. And then I'll be buying the World's feed later on as well, because last year it was definitely worth it to to be able to watch. I'm like addicted...

I don't know if any of you follow any of the Louisville all girl cheerleaders on twitter or Instagram, I saw a picture posted of them in Daytona and they were wearing these awesome red tanks with the big card on them and I LOVE them. Anyone know if I can buy that tank online somewhere?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

this may sound extremely silly as it sounds even silly for me to even be annoyed about this but my boyfriends stupid stupid stupid ex girlfriend who i loathe more then anything because of a number of reason and things shes done to me retweeted one of my tweets LIKE NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT YOU STUPID STUPID GIRL your not even following me like step back and get out of my kitchen

I don't know if any of you follow any of the Louisville all girl cheerleaders on twitter or Instagram, I saw a picture posted of them in Daytona and they were wearing these awesome red tanks with the big card on them and I LOVE them. Anyone know if I can buy that tank online somewhere?

Send me a hashtag to look at it or DM who has a photo posted and I'll try and find it for you!

Nothing is worse than waking up, opening the curtains and seeing a fresh layer of snow on the ground....in April. Such a terrible way to start my day :(
I feel your pain. We still have snow in our yard and they are talking a "wintery mix" for tomorrow. I will forever regret not moving when I was younger!!

What do you all think of this video? I see stuff like this and I think like, it honestly wouldn't surprise me that the government would do something like this, but at the same time how can you fake this hugeeee of an incident?

Disclaimer: I believe that this did happen and my heart goes out to all familes and loved ones involved. I'm sorry if this hurts anyone in anyway. Just thought it was very strange and odd to me, wanted to see what others thought.

I haven't watched this video, but if it's one of the ones I'm thinking of- there isn't enough hatred and annoyance in the world for me to cover these types of stupid, misguided people. I had to defriend my old college roommate because she's become a Sandy Hook 'Truther' to the point that nonsense has come leaking out of her ears.

There are so many outside factors to consider in something like this: the speed with which 'news' is being reported, the chaos of mass shootings, the mindset you're in when trying to calm/protect the situation as quickly as possible with minimal casualties. Let's face it- VERY few police officers truly know how to handle these types of situations. All the 'prep' in the world means nothing when the actual situation is there. News orgs are also trying to be the ONE with the 'breaking news', that they've started reporting things left right and center before verifying one drop. I had a friend tell me the news orgs were in cahoots with the gov because they changed the story being reported later- yeah, because they got NEW INFORMATION. Many of these 'truthers' consider anything that's come out after the initial blast as 'false', as though you're not allowed to learn new info and amend the story accordingly. A lot talk about this 'mysterious woodsman' who was arrested and how you hear nothing about him later- yeah, because maybe the police realized he was just some guy in the woods and there was no need to blast his info because he was innocent? If you're a police officer and you hear 'there's a gunman running around shooting children,' you're stopping everyone within a certain radius to make sure nobody else is involved as as precaution, especially if the guy's in camo. The girl in the dress? My sister and I share clothes. If I was going to meet the president and my sister had passed away, I'd wear something of hers without question. Questioning grief? Everyone handles it in their own way- I do it with humor.

I'd apologize if I'm ranting, but I'm not sorry. There's a logical time and place for criticism, and I encourage it IF IT'S RATIONAL. Most of the nonsense in these vids can be so easily explained it's nuts- but crazy knows no boundaries.

On a happier note, one of my short films just released the teaser and the official trailer. If you want to know what I sound like (and be woefully confused when I don't sound like a little old lady):

If you'd like to actually see my face:

The film will be out later this month. If you like the trailer, please feel free to like it/post it elsewhere. We're trying to create some buzz for it before we send it off to festivals, so the more people see it the better. :D

Send me a hashtag to look at it or DM who has a photo posted and I'll try and find it for you!

Trying this from my phone so I hope it works!
k011s.jpg

Back