OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Here's a question for y'all. Is it okay for an ex to end up as your best friend?

Sure. One of my exes and I have been "best friends" for almost 10 yrs now...but we'd also known each other for years prior to us dating (when we were like 5?). However our relationship is....difficult and I wouldn't recommend one like it to anyone

If I have a youtube video that has been flagged for copyright material and blocked in Germany (it hasn't been reported), is it in danger of getting removed? It's cp's tryout video and has a song in it. I need it to stay up until around May 10. If it is in danger of getting pulled is there something I can do other than reuploading it without the song? I've already submitted the link.....

I'm looking at numerous UC locations, Layola Marymount, and Cal State right now. I'll definitely do some tours sometime soon.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I went to the Univ. of CA Irvine so I'm biased, but it's amazing! Cal State Fullerton and Long Beach are nice campuses, but classes are crowded. UCLA - eeeeh, not my cup of tea. Area around it is expensive, crowded. confusing to drive in, there's always traffic on the freeway there. UC Santa Barbara is literally on the beach. Nice area, nice campus. UC Riverside - not the flavor, the inland empire isn't exactly paradise. San Diego is nice, but it can be pricey and you're really far away from the rest of CA. Good luck, going to college will be an amazing experience!

I went to the Univ. of CA Irvine so I'm biased, but it's amazing! Cal State Fullerton and Long Beach are nice campuses, but classes are crowded. UCLA - eeeeh, not my cup of tea. Area around it is expensive, crowded. confusing to drive in, there's always traffic on the freeway there. UC Santa Barbara is literally on the beach. Nice area, nice campus. UC Riverside - not the flavor, the inland empire isn't exactly paradise. San Diego is nice, but it can be pricey and you're really far away from the rest of CA. Good luck, going to college will be an amazing experience!
Thanks! Yeah, I've been looking at the UC Santa Barbera location online and it's absolutely beautiful! I'd say that's my second choice. If you don't mind me asking, what did you like so much about the Irvine location?

so my school made a lip dub today... it's pretty cool! i'm not in it cause i had to work, but check it out!
watch

You have a really nice school.. I'm jealous... ;(

Thanks! Yeah, I've been looking at the UC Santa Barbera location online and it's absolutely beautiful! I'd say that's my second choice. If you don't mind me asking, what did you like so much about the Irvine location?

The campus is pretty amazing. All the buildings are set in a circular layout, with a huge park in the middle. There's some weird buildings (there's one in social sciences that was built with no windows, absolutely horrible), but for the most part they're not too ugly. I took a tour and it just felt right to me. The campus is about 10 minutes from Newport Beach, and you can walk/bike to pretty much everything you could ever need. It's kind of a commuter school, so some people complain the student body isn't involved but I didn't have any issues. It's like anything else, it's what you make of it. Oh, and how could I forget...we have the best mascot EVER...THE ANTEATER, ZOT ZOT ZOT.

Is anyone good at solving trig equations? I have a few I'm stuck on that I need for an extra credit assignment that I can't figure out :/

BuegeSmalls They were like the only part of Further Maths I could do at A-level, but after two years of doing no maths I'm not so sure I'd still be any good!
In other news, I definitely need to post more worlds t-shirts/warm ups etc from twitter- opened FB this morning to 30 notifications :D

ETA this post probably means I should get a life...

I just looked up the 10 day forecast and realized my wedding date is on there. It is THAT close. Whatttttt..... I should probably start my wedding diet! :eek:

OMG it's in the next 10 days? Congrats btw! :cheering:
Side cheer note are you getting married worlds weekend? ;)

Back