OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I got excited when I saw that the little thing under my name now says "slow your role, sparkle" instead of "I own my own message board". I keep catching myself almost saying that (slow your role, sparkle) in normal conversations and then I realize that the people I'm talking to wont under stand it.
Hahah me and you both! :D

I feel ya. Born in nor cal and I wanna go back soon! I went in February for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and I loved it even more! They live near the new 49ers stadium and I have family in San Francisco :)
I could never leave my Northern California! I really want to travel and maybe go to school in a different state, but I will definitely move back to NorCal. I love it too much to ever leave!

Also, like two weeks ago I asked for inspiration or any ideas for decorating a bow for my teammate, and this is what I ended up making!
53r82h.jpg

Also, like two weeks ago I asked for inspiration or any ideas for decorating a bow for my teammate, and this is what I ended up making!
53r82h.jpg
wow did you do all those swirls by hand? That looks great!

Reactions: Ems
anyone know a good shampoo for dandruff? my boyfriend seriously has the driest skin I've EVER seen. he puts lotion on daily after his shower. every single day. yet his skin is just so dry. I feel bad for him, I've bought him dove lotion and body wash but his skin is still super dry. And it makes him have dandruff and hes got a shaved head. So anyone have any tips on some super great skin care and hair products for redic. dry skin?

I feel ya. Born in nor cal and I wanna go back soon! I went in February for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and I loved it even more! They live near the new 49ers stadium and I have family in San Francisco :)

Agh it's crazy I'm itching to go back I use to live in Pleasanton..it was a pleasant little city

Ohhh my gosh the Kentucky Derby was one of the best weekends of my life. If you have the opportunity to go- DO IT. Start saving money now, go with a small group, have fun, talk to random people, make friends. I'd seriously recommend it to all of the college aged kids on here because it was an incredible weekend

Ohhh my gosh the Kentucky Derby was one of the best weekends of my life. If you have the opportunity to go- DO IT. Start saving money now, go with a small group, have fun, talk to random people, make friends. I'd seriously recommend it to all of the college aged kids on here because it was an incredible weekend
That's on my bucket list, I have always wanted to go!

So jealous!! It sounds so fun!

@buegesmalls @livelovecheer33 the two of you (and your other sister if she wants to go) seriously would be crazy not to go next year. Infield tickets are only $40 so its not expensive at all and its just one big party. My best friend and I got home last night and the first thing we did was start looking at hotels for next year. Y'all have to experience it!

@buegesmalls @livelovecheer33 the two of you (and your other sister if she wants to go) seriously would be crazy not to go next year. Infield tickets are only $40 so its not expensive at all and its just one big party. My best friend and I got home last night and the first thing we did was start looking at hotels for next year. Y'all have to experience it!
That's not expensive at all! I think if I went I'd have to bring my grandma, or at least bring her the first time I went. She absolutely loves horses and it's her dream to go. I watch the derby with her every year :)

Back