OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ssccxnce why not pick a specific landmark in typographical history (say gutenbergs press or typewriters with interchangeable reels and write how it changed how people viewed the written word? Or write how the introduction of word processing on computers introduced a new way of conveying thoughts and feelings through typeface. Happy and whimsical would me comic sans and strict and scholarly would be something like times. Or write how overtime overuse of a particular typeface has created a stigma attached to it (again comic sans is an example). I would love your teacher!!!!

Ohh. One of my friends said it was short but I didnt think it was that short. hahaha.

Are 10pm premieres common? The earliest we have around here it 12:00
I haven't seen another. I just saw it listed and knew I couldn't survive another midnight premiere haha.

There has never been a movie that I want to see badly enough to go to the midnight showing. Its not worth it.
No it really isn't worth it but they can be fun! You get that late movie hangover though that's terrible!! Plus I don't fully enjoy the movie because I'm tired and dozing off haha. The 10 pm one was perfect though! Not too late, and a lot of people didn't know about it so it wasn't overly crowded. I got a nice center seat!

Went to the 10:30pm showing of Breaking Dawn...had to sit OUTSIDE in 30 degree weather (Maine) for over an hour because they didn't want people in the theater yet. And i was towards the end of the line too. People had blankets and chairs. I enjoyed the movie though!

I think that part (you have to know what I mean) was my favorite part of the entire series.
I actually thought it was pretty funny too!
Yeah, does someone want to PM me the big twist? I don't really want to go see it.

kristenthegreat - Amazon. "Binders." Thank you.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
6,079 of 6,201 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Changing my tune October 18, 2012
By Kefsmom
Color Name:White
I was originally going to rate this only 1 star. You see, I'm a big girl and I can only squeeze about 53% of myself into this binder. But then I decided that I'm not going to worry about the other 47%.
64 Comments |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No

BREAKING DAWN PART TWO IS INCREDIBLE!! Oh my goodness so so good! You won't expect it. Go see it!!
I was supposed to go see a pre-screening on Wednesday but my parents told me that it wasn't "a adult decision" to drive home for school because of it. Ugh.

kristenthegreat - Amazon. "Binders." Thank you.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
6,079 of 6,201 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Changing my tune October 18, 2012
By Kefsmom

Color Name:White
I was originally going to rate this only 1 star. You see, I'm a big girl and I can only squeeze about 53% of myself into this binder. But then I decided that I'm not going to worry about the other 47%.
64 Comments |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No

HA! My sister wrote one of those reviews. We died the night we were reading them. It was only a day after the binder debate and there were already over 100. I'll see if I can find my sister's. :D (I put it on Facebook. If you paid more attention to me you may have seen it... :p)

Back