OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Just incase you haven't purchased your Thanksgiving turkey yet...this might help.

Is Breaking Dawn pt 2 like the book or is there added stuff? I want to go see it but I hate cramming into theaters so I want to wait till it dies down a little :p

I am so upset right now. I was on ticketmaster to purchase Taylor Swift tickets this morning and after an hour of almost nothing I have been blocked out from ticketmaster. They said the system thinks I'm a scalper and blocked me out. So now me and my sister are left with no tickets and the scalpers have gotten a hold of so many. We're so upset because she saved all her birthday money and I have been saving all my tips from work and now we can't get anything. We're just hoping they release more tickets so we can go.

Anyways rant over.

It's not-quite-passive-aggressive to put a notice on Harry the Horrible's wall listing local vocal coaches, isn't it?

He's been trying to belt all night as a means of annoying me, but I just blast Mumford and Sons radio on my Pandora. Score one me?

LOL silly Hostess going out of business..

2mqjiis.jpg

PS - it's like this at every grocery store today.. I just wanted my cupcake fix. :(

Back