OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This one doesn't have any cheerleaders in it.

But it does set the bar so high for a surprise proposal that only .2% of guys will ever be able to meet it. Glad I'm already married.

reminds me of this one!

gets me every time

anyone have any suggestions on what to watch on netflix? I've already completed walking dead, american horror story, & friday night lights. haha, i'm a bit addicted to my netflix..

anyone have any suggestions on what to watch on netflix? I've already completed walking dead, american horror story, & friday night lights. haha, i'm a bit addicted to my netflix..
Supernatural (first 7 seasons are on there, the 8th one just finished so will be up eventually)
Breaking Bad (not sure if latest season is up but at least 3 are)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Skins (UK version only)
Misfits (UK as well)
Downton Abbey
I love my Netflix if you cannot tell....

Supernatural (first 7 seasons are on there, the 8th one just finished so will be up eventually)
Breaking Bad (not sure if latest season is up but at least 3 are)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Skins (UK version only)
Misfits (UK as well)
Downton Abbey
I love my Netflix if you cannot tell....

I forgot to add I have watched Skins! both UK and US. I liked the UK one more.. although the plot lines were similar if not exactly the same. Which i thought was kind of weird.. and I might have to check out Breaking Bad, my friend watches it and loves it.

I forgot to add I have watched Skins! both UK and US. I liked the UK one more.. although the plot lines were similar if not exactly the same. Which i thought was kind of weird.. and I might have to check out Breaking Bad, my friend watches it and loves it.
I barely got through the first ep of US Skins and it was virtually identical except for character names and/or sexes. I was never able to watch another ep. I loved UK Skins.
Breaking Bad is amazing and the second part of the final season is starting in August. Highly recommend!

Do any of you run? I started 2 years ago just to get in shape for cheerleading and hockey (could barely go a mile the first time) and now I actually like it and since all my sports ended, I just run to stay in shape. I got a pair of Nike Free Run 3.0 about a year ago because they're light like cheer shoes and that's what I'm used to. And then they made my toenail fall off and don't really support my ankles and knees. So I've been just wearing an old pair of Nike cheer shoes and they just kill my knees and ankles with the lack of support.

Anyway, I'm running my first 5k race on Sunday and I should probably get an actual pair of running shoes...but I don't think I want Nike anymore. I never thought I'd say that haha because I ALWAYS get Nike sneakers, but I don't necessarily like them for running unless they have more support. What are some good running shoes that are light but have a decent amount of support?

Do any of you run? I started 2 years ago just to get in shape for cheerleading and hockey (could barely go a mile the first time) and now I actually like it and since all my sports ended, I just run to stay in shape. I got a pair of Nike Free Run 3.0 about a year ago because they're light like cheer shoes and that's what I'm used to. And then they made my toenail fall off and don't really support my ankles and knees. So I've been just wearing an old pair of Nike cheer shoes and they just kill my knees and ankles with the lack of support.

Anyway, I'm running my first 5k race on Sunday and I should probably get an actual pair of running shoes...but I don't think I want Nike anymore. I never thought I'd say that haha because I ALWAYS get Nike sneakers, but I don't necessarily like them for running unless they have more support. What are some good running shoes that are light but have a decent amount of support?
I know you said you wanted to stay away from Nike but I have Nike Air Pegasus' and so does my mom who is a huge runner. They're very comfy and have really good support (coming from someone with bad knees)

Back