OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
They were engaged and if what Ive been seeing is right they were supposed to get married in two weeks. No clue if the second part is right though.
I've been seeing that too but I haven't been able to find it from any reliable source. So I don't think they were engaged, just dating. And def not getting married in 2 weeks

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

They were engaged and if what Ive been seeing is right they were supposed to get married in two weeks. No clue if the second part is right though.
The engagement and wedding are just rumors. Maybe they were planning to get married but she had no ring or anything.

Doesn't make it any less sad to me, though. :(

Today I noticed my car smelled really weird. Maybe it's time to take out the three pairs of cheer shoes that are in there? :oops:
I bought these plastic egg-shaped shoe deoderizers for my non-cp's cleats and they work great. You just twist them to open and pop them in the shoes. They were cheap too - not sure how much but I bought 2 sets.

I bought these plastic egg-shaped shoe deoderizers for my non-cp's cleats and they work great. You just twist them to open and pop them in the shoes. They were cheap too - not sure how much but I bought 2 sets.
Haha yeah I had those for my nfinities way back when! I should get some new ones though, especially since I'm too lazy to take my cheer shoes out of the car after every practice...

What do you all think of George Zimmerman's verdict?

I think the verdict was correct. I followed most of the trial online, when I could, and the prosecution was too reliant on George lying about facts in the case (and boy did he lie about a LOT), and they relied on common sense. Those are not hard facts a jury can use to prosecute. Do I think George Zimmerman killed Trayvon out of self defence? Absolutely not. But the prosecution didn't give the jury enough/didn't have enough for a conviction.

Ok so I'm convinced I'm on my period. The other night I sat and had In The Arms Of An Angel on repeat, crying my eyes out about Cory Monteith, then a friend and I were talking about what they'd do with Glee, and what they did with 8 Simple Rules when John Ritter died, so I started watching that episode. I genuinely haven't cried that hard in years.

My very very very best friends house and barn burnt to the ground two days ago. I've been taking care of her and helping her the past two days. It's so sad because her kitty was locked in her room and he burned to death. she is so devastated. :(

I don't know if any of you watch makeup videos on youtube, but a little girl named Talia made them, and she passed away earlier today from cancer. :( Rip Talia.

I don't know if any of you watch makeup videos on youtube, but a little girl named Talia made them, and she passed away earlier today from cancer. :( Rip Talia.
I've been watching her videos religiously for the past year or so and when I heard the news this morning I burst into tears. She really is such a big inspiration and I will miss watching her bubbly personality on YouTube. RIP Talia, you're a beautiful angel in heaven now!

So my sisters boyfriend cleans houses after people move out and today he was cleaning and the people that left left a ferret in it's cage in the 90 degree weather with NO water and NO food. He took it home and gave it to me and my other sister to keep because he can't. We gave him a bath and he is completely infested with fleas. Hundreds. His ribs are sticking out he is so frail he can't even move. We gave some water and he practically drown he drank it so fast. We got him some food and he ate a little. He is up and walking around his cage now. We picked almost all of the fleas off. This poor baby would have just died. I can't even fathom how a person can abuse and neglect an innocent animal. We are calling the animal control people tomorrow to hunt these horrible people down and give them what they deserve.

Too many full outs last night... Woke up and my butt hurts and I can hardly move my shoulders they hurt so bad. And my right forearm is so painful, I think because my flyer was toeing last night. Ughhhhh showcase tonight, not sure how that's gonna go... Literally every time I move something hurts. Except when I'm laying down

Back