OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
this heatwave needs to end ASAP I work outdoors and when I am inside the air conditioners are broken, WHY do I work at a theme park WHY?!

What do you all think of George Zimmerman's verdict?

I think the verdict was correct. I followed most of the trial online, when I could, and the prosecution was too reliant on George lying about facts in the case (and boy did he lie about a LOT), and they relied on common sense. Those are not hard facts a jury can use to prosecute. Do I think George Zimmerman killed Trayvon out of self defence? Absolutely not. But the prosecution didn't give the jury enough/didn't have enough for a conviction.

I feel like the state of Florida never wanted to try this case.

I feel like the prosecution didn't try to their best ability.

I feel like because of the jurors this case was set up to go in favor of the defense.

I feel like everything that George Zimmerman has done will come back on him tenfold..like it did for OJ Simpson.

I also wish everyone would stop comparing this to X-Y-Z and wanting to know why people feel this way about A when B is happening.

And I also feel like most of the people that don't "get" it don't know what its like to be a minority and what its like to be a minority in the south.

I am literally at the point where I do not want to be around people anymore. The kids I see come into my work are so spoiled it kills me, screaming at mommy and daddy to buy them seasons passes and fast lanes. Your life does not suck because your parents did not spend 200$ to get you just through the front gates and your parents do not hate you because they know that spending two hundred dollars on one person for like 6 hours of 'fun' is S-T-U-P-I-D. Did you know that people could use that 200$ you don't even care about on things like food, clothes and other necessary items? Like what on earth have your parents taught you about life other then how to be a self indulged little brat?! I am beyond sick when I see how some people treat others especially their grandparents, parents and teachers.

Sorry for the rant I just no longer have sympathy for these people constantly complaining about how rough their lives are, you have not seen anything rough in your small sheltered life.

I am literally at the point where I do not want to be around people anymore. The kids I see come into my work are so spoiled it kills me, screaming at mommy and daddy to buy them seasons passes and fast lanes. Your life does not suck because your parents did not spend 200$ to get you just through the front gates and your parents do not hate you because they know that spending two hundred dollars on one person for like 6 hours of 'fun' is S-T-U-P-I-D. Did you know that people could use that 200$ you don't even care about on things like food, clothes and other necessary items? Like what on earth have your parents taught you about life other then how to be a self indulged little brat?! I am beyond sick when I see how some people treat others especially their grandparents, parents and teachers.

Sorry for the rant I just no longer have sympathy for these people constantly complaining about how rough their lives are, you have not seen anything rough in your small sheltered life.
Do you work at Wonderland?

We tried something new at practice and my group got it on the 3rd try.
Me: Third times the charm
One of my bases: You can talk all you want
Me: But teal wears the crown
#cheerprobs Plus she cheers for CEA

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

So I bought my first car on Monday and its the strangest feeling when I go somewhere now and look out a window and see "my car" or thinking "I need to go here and do ..." *grabs keys*
Also I just remembered that my birthday is Sunday so this was like a little birthday present to myself. Boy, do I know how to treat 'em!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone

Oh gosh, is it as scary as it seems? I hate scary movies so much!! I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I saw The Purge.

There's absolutely no gore in it which I think makes it scarier. And honestly I'm laying in my bed thinking about pulling an all nighter... I even prayed before I got in bed and I'm not a religious person at all

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Definitely one of the scarier movies I've seen in a while. It's a lot like Insidious (Same director, I think)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Wow. Did they actually have the signs up stating "priests will be nearby to assist you after the movie because its been claimed that spirits follow you home"? Haha sorry for all the questions!!

Back