New New Random Thread...

Discussion in 'Random' started by mommadonna, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllstarObsession

AllstarObsession Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    I just got a tattoo from my apprenticing friend and its pretty horrible.

Its strange because I don't care. Working with people with brain injuries just makes me thankful to be alive and in the grand scheme of everything how important is a bad tattoo??

2. CEAisstronger

CEAisstronger I have my own cheer message board Bracket Winner

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    Even though we lost tonight, our student section was hyper than the other team's student section.
    ETA: If anyone wondered that is baby powder not smoke.

[​IMG]

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  3. alexamarysouza

alexamarysouza Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    sooouuuza96
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    I'm trying to go, but I think I might actually have practice on it this year :(

4. alliebby33

alliebby33 Best Flyer.. on a parent team

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    I'm really missing cheer. I don't have a car at school so driving to do allstar isn't really an option although it'd be ideal. And my school had their spring tryouts where some girls made it with just their backhandspring because they had all summer to work tucks before games started. And I guess they didn't get enough girls because they just had a fall tryout but you had to have a tuck for it and I haven't done a tuck since I broke my hand a year and a half ago. This is so depressing.

5. njallday

njallday Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    just officially scheduled my first doctor of chiropractic interview :eek: AHH

and so, sooo thankful they're paying for my flight and hotel because that was going to be rough with my sister's wedding the weekend after. yay! freaking out now though. and WHAT DO I WEAR?! yes, it's an interview. but it's also a walking tour, seminars, and even attending labs. :help: i can't deal with all this panic/excitement.

6. njallday

njallday Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    also i'm pretty sure 6 months ago i was posting about nursing. and OT before that. and probably other fields before that. i promise i'm not a deedle-relative, just really confused about life :p. but it all finally feels right and like i'm choosing the right field for me, so yay!

7. Eyes On The Prize

Eyes On The Prize Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    I didn't even go but my friends did. He held a talk session or whatever where he talked about himself and then people could ask questions. He showed up pretty late to it and it seemed as he was under the influence of something (most people concluded marijuana because he was asked about his opinion on the legalization if marijuana and he more than implied he was 110% for it.) During the Q&A session, a girl stood up and said something along the lines of "come to this address and maybe we can hook up". After his show he went to some of the house parties that were going on and hooked up with a lot of girls and even went to the girl from the Q&A sessions house an hooked up with her.

I get that my town is a college town but he did not represent himself in a good way.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

8. luv2cheer92

luv2cheer92 Moderator Staff Member Bracket Winner Video Curator

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    I am doing DPT so it's pretty similar. Our interview day last year was similar to what yours sounds like with tours and seminars and stuff. Everybody wore what they would typically wear to an interview like a suit or dress pants and a nice blouse, etc. I think it would be best to be overdressed than underdressed to make a good impression. Good luck!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

9. krystynakrez

krystynakrez CheeringWonka

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    krystynakrez
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    Verified Member:
    Krystyna Krzeminski
    Runs CheeringWonka Twitter
    I think I may have a significant male other in my life.... what?!? weird yo.

10. SmileyRyleigh

SmileyRyleigh Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach / Athlete
    I partner stunted for the first time since freshman year on Tuesday night and my thighs are still sore.:oops:

PS i miss you guys :(

11. Jennie

Jennie Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Fan
    I moved into my university accommodation today! First time ever living alone!

12. Ems

Ems I have my own cheer message board

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    Hanging out in the Anchorage airport waiting for my flight back home. Hopefully there won't be another plane crash like last time I was in an airport! Also, I'm home for 4 days before flying to Europe. I'm sooooo excited to be going but a bit bummed I'll only have 4 days at home after being away for two months. First world problems... :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone

13. krystynakrez

krystynakrez CheeringWonka

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    krystynakrez
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    Verified Member:
    Krystyna Krzeminski
    Runs CheeringWonka Twitter
    I want to change my picture on here just because that was almost 2 years ago but I don't think I can do it...

14. justdance14

justdance14 Last Pass... on International Open 1

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Fan
    You all my life is such a joke right now. I posted this in the roommate thread, but I don't have Internet in my apartment, I got a boot on my car yesterday and today was just awful. It was our first football game today, and since it was a noon game, we had practice at 7. My band sorority does breakfast for the band during early games, so I had to wake up at 4:30 to pick everything up. On the way my tire blew :( I just feel like now that when I'm trying to be responsible everything goes wrong.

15. CEAisstronger

CEAisstronger I have my own cheer message board Bracket Winner

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    Does anyone know a good store to find (cheapish) American flag themed shirts?
    It's American themed football game next week

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.