OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know we have international people on this board but right now Im totally blanking on who. I have to do a project with someone from a different culture and would love if any could help me out. Can anyone tag some?
I'm Scotland, message me if you still need someone

Haha! Where did you think I was from?

I tell you, fierceboard saves my life being an allstar cheer fan from Scotland. We don't even have high school cheerleaders so you can imagine what the typical view of cheerleading still is ;) I need fierceboard to keep me sane!
I feel you girl! I'm from Ireland so Hey neighbour.. I'd be absolutely lost without the fb! I always just assumed you were American! Your always so much in the know to be so distant from Allstar cheer I guess!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I just saw a giant spider in my room and I went to get a shoe and now it's gone. This thing was huge. Everyone thinks I'm joking but I seriously won't be able to sleep tonight and I'm considering sleeping upstairs. IT WAS HUGE. I'm sitting in the middle of my bed as far from the edges as I can be with a shoe. Even better it was right by my charger so I'm scared to try to plug my phone in even though I'm at like 11%

Sooo I still have yet to upgrade my phone because I can't even afford a Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5S on any outside website. Anyone here know anything about an alternate upgrade through a basic phone? I'm pretty sure it can be done, but Verizon always tells me that it can't because they are really pushing hard to get people off unlimited and onto that terrible share everything plan. Heck, they even told me that if a basic phone needed an upgrade on our plan and I transferred them my upgrade, that it would make ME change MY phone's data plan when I bought a new phone on a different line even though it wouldn't even be ordered through MY phone line, and I know that isn't the case, lol.

@king I used the search bar for the word reputation, this looked like the most relevant on first page of results, but when you award someone glitter and you can leave a comment, does the person know who gave them glitter? I'd rather it didn't, but if you can leave a comment, maybe it does.

@king I used the search bar for the word reputation, this looked like the most relevant on first page of results, but when you award someone glitter and you can leave a comment, does the person know who gave them glitter? I'd rather it didn't, but if you can leave a comment, maybe it does.

I think I am changing it to 'Cheer Rep'. I am still working on a continual count of the rep. I think it should only show up for the past month on each profile.

You want to award rep anonymously?

I think I am changing it to 'Cheer Rep'. I am still working on a continual count of the rep. I think it should only show up for the past month on each profile.

You want to award rep anonymously?
Not necessarily. Just no clue how it worked

This is a kinda gross so I apologize for that but I need help!

Does anyone know how to get rid of bugs? I came back to my dorm this afternoon and took out the trash from my room (I do this every week) and now there is HUNDREDS (or at least it feels like hundreds!!) of bugs flying about my room! They are really small and they are just sitting on my windowsill, my shelves, my walls, my headboard and its horrible!
I'm a clean person so I have no idea why they are all chilling in my dorm with me!
Im unsure on using a bug spray because the room has to be well ventilated and our dorm rooms have restrictions on the windows so they dont open far so does anyone have any ideas?

sounds like maggots (baby flies) I would google that and see if there are any tips! I had them in my car once but they went away once I took the trash they were in out.

Latest posts

Back