OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So I just saw that the tag line under my picture says I named my pet "Sir Fierce A Lot". That is awesome with my picture. :chestbump:Continue on...

started listening to seasons of love and i almost lost it i was like nope nope nope not watching this in front of the boyfriend and father because theyre totally going to chirp me the whole entire time

I love that you used the word chirp. Is it common for people to say it in Canada? The only people here who seem to know what it means are the hockey players.

I finished it last year on a plane at like 6am and was trying to hold it together, but it didn't really work lol. It was kind of embarrassing haha. but it is such a good book! I'm excited for the movie. I'm pretty sure John Green has a big role in the production? Hopefully it's a good movie. Have you read Looking for Alaska? It was pretty good too!
I actually downloaded TFIOS this summer to read while I was on vacation, but ended up saving it because I didn't want to cry on a plane haha. I've seen lots of pictures of John on set so I'm hoping the movie is good too. After The Descendants I really fell in love with Shailene Woodley so I have high hopes for it. I haven't read any of his other books yet, but I definitely need to!

The Fierce Board App!

I'm really tempted to try to coach my high school football team... I was just at the homecoming game and it was so sad to not see cheerleaders. But I feel like it's also a really bad idea... I'm so torn!

Help, please!

A FAME Vengeance alum, who now cheers for ACE Warriors, lost his father to cancer this week. I'm making a bowquet and would like to include a copy of the ACE bow as well. Can someone post, or PM me, a clear pic of the bow, so I can attempt to make it?

Back