OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
this sounds heavenly

Oh it is, and the smell is amazing too. Gotta love Pinterest. I got it here if anyone wants the real recipe: Apples in a Bag

I just use a bowl instead of a bag, flour instead of cornstarch and brown sugar instead of their sugar because thats what I have access to when living in the dorms. Totally recommend it to anyone.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I have a new, never-been-used queen sized mattress and box spring I just bought from the apt building next to my job. It's HUGE.

Problem is- it's huge. And while my room isn't small, it's weirdly shaped and not that big. I'm considering selling it on craigslist (both it and the box spring are still in the wrappings. I've not taken them off, although the plastic ripped in transit). And using the profit to buy myself a full-sized bed (which is what I wanted in the first place, but all he had was a queen).

Is $300 a good price for that situation? It's a pillow top Queen. Just box spring and mattress, no frame but still wrapped?

ETA: I have a way to get a full sized for less than $300, so I'd pull a profit.

So I get up at 6am to go to the school I'm transferring to, to meet with a counselor. They don't take appointments, it's walk in only, first come first serve basis. That's why I got there before they opened, so I wouldn't have to wait. And they're CLOSED. There was nothing on the school website, nothing on the counseling page, my dad works for the school and he didn't even know they were closed.
I got up for nothing. Sigh.

I have a new, never-been-used queen sized mattress and box spring I just bought from the apt building next to my job. It's HUGE.

Problem is- it's huge. And while my room isn't small, it's weirdly shaped and not that big. I'm considering selling it on craigslist (both it and the box spring are still in the wrappings. I've not taken them off, although the plastic ripped in transit). And using the profit to buy myself a full-sized bed (which is what I wanted in the first place, but all he had was a queen).

Is $300 a good price for that situation? It's a pillow top Queen. Just box spring and mattress, no frame but still wrapped?

ETA: I have a way to get a full sized for less than $300, so I'd pull a profit.

Depends on how much it retails for. I think $300 for an unused queen mattress/boxspring is a great deal.

This is old news cause it was from last year and may or may not have already been seen but remember when Trinity had a bus that drove them to comps... was I the only one that didn't realize it was fake?

The top image is the one that Trinity put out and the bottom is from google images...
1111n2t.png

My boss drives me crazy. She makes my job/life so much more stressful when it really should not be and it just adds to the ridiculous amount of stress that I feel because of school.

Depends on how much it retails for. I think $300 for an unused queen mattress/boxspring is a great deal.
I mean, most queens typically retail for at LEAST $300+ for mattress alone, and that depends on quality. I figured it sounded good. I've never sold on craigslist before, so I'm nervous :/

If anyones interested theres this app called featurepoints where all you have to do is download the apps it tells you to and then open it for at least a minute to get points that can be redeemed for gift cards and other prizes. Once youve looked at the app you can delete it. If you want to sign up please use my referral code which is M994FG
Dove. How does it work?

Finally registered for my classes next semester.. Even though I don't even know where i'm living :oops:
I'm taking college algebra (hopefully, if I can pass the pert next week; 4th times a charm maybe?!) online so I am nervous for that.. I'm doing great in my hybrid elementary algebra class so it's basically the same thing since I barely go to the in class lectures as it is. :p

But on the plus side, I recently got two jobs! Hollister and Charlotte Russe! And they are both able to transfer me to the mall back home for christmas so I will have THREE jobs when I go home for break :eek:...

Really want to make one of those fleece tie blankets, anyone know of places to buy reasonably priced fleece fabric, I looked at Jo-Ann and Hobby Lobby online, anywhere else in stores? Not wanting to buy online. Thanks!

Back