OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I want to donate blood but the part of the arm where they stick the needle creeps me out I'm not sure if I could handle it.

I donated blood last year at school and I thought I weighed over 115 lbs and I ate so much before and I ended up passing out five minutes into it. That weekend I weighed myself and I was only 109lbs :oops:

I got told I wasn't allowed to donate blood since I've had a part of my body pierced (3rd piercing in my ear) within the last year. So in January I can donate!

Possibly the best picture ever created
25ssml4.jpg

We do blood drives at work and everyone always asks me to donate. I hate having my response be "I don't weigh enough." But really...I don't.

It's times like now that I really wish I could go back to undergrad, I don't know how I thought that was even remotely difficult. Ugh, why does grad school have to be so hard and time consuming? I guess I should have expected it when they told me that I would not have time for a part time job/assistantship. Oh well, I know it will all be worth it in 2.5 years.
Sorry, rant over.

I wish I could give blood! My medication is through an injection and therefore goes through my bloodstream, so my blood could poison people or something crazy .__. Once I've been off of the medicine for a while I will definitely give blood though. I've gotten so many shots and IVs and blood draws in my life that needles really don't phase me anymore. #autoimmuneprobz

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Is anybody else just dying with school right now? I feel like it just keeps getting worse and worse.

And then my boss is just driving me crazy and it's just making me stress even more.
I feel like I'm literally drowning in schoolwork. I know this will be nothing compared to med school (fingers crossed) but it's just so much with meetings on top of meetings, practice, homework, etc. Next week is exam week for me, and I'm so worried. I have to do realllllly well on my organic test. I'm just not grasping organic very well right now, and I'm really worried because I scheduled today and didn't get into Organic 2. I don't understand how you can have 5 classes of Organic 1 only 2 of Organic 2. Sorry for the rant, but I hope school gets easier for you!!

Back