OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've had a HUGE mental block on a simple back handspring for almost 3 years now, and on Thursday I threw it twice off the tumble track by myself. I may not have landed it perfectly (lol my arms collapsed) but I'm SO proud. I have a near perfect bhs when spotted, even one pinky spot, bur I just can't seem to shake off the anxiety when I'm not being spotted. So I'm really proud of making progress and hopefully that sets the bar from now on. I can't even throw it on a trampoline by myself, it's so ridiculous. coach is also making me throw it in our next competition, December 15, so there's pressure, but I'm glad she's putting a deadline on it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account

Forgot to add: no one grasps organic very well. So don't worry, you'll get through it. It's definitely in my top 3 hardest classes I ever took (the other 2 being microbiology and pharmacology). Sooooo. Much. Information. At my nursing school they called those 3 the "weed out classes" because the program was cut by well over 50% after them.

But you can do this. Just keep your eyes on the prize (med school) and focus and you'll do great. Then snag one of the spots in organic 2 that's opened up by someone else not passing organic 1.!
I just wanted to thank you so much for your sweet words!! I really needed that. I've been studying all day and I'll be doing the same thing tomorrow. All of my friends have dropped, so I have nobody to study with, but things are getting easier with more examples. Both of my parents are in the medical field (as nurses) but they said the stuff I'm doing now is a lot harder than what they learned. I'm just hoping to do my best so I can eventually get to be a psychiatrist. :) Right now I'm enrolled in physics for next semester (what people at my school take as Juniors), but if they're spots open I'll sign up for Organic 2. :) Thank you again for your kindness, it really means a lot. :)

Ugh so pissed. I fell out of a stunt (shoulder stand) during a pyramid at tonight's basketball game and nobody made an attempt to catch me so I hit the court (in front of a sold out crowd-including 15 NBA scouts-) and the guy who's fault it was didn't even say sorry or help me up :mad:

Last edited:
Ugh so pissed. I fell out of a stunt (shoulder stand) during a pyramid at tonight's basketball game and nobody made an attempt to catch me so I hit the court (in front of a sold out crowd-including 15 NBA scouts) and the guy who's fault it was didn't even say sorry or help me up :mad:

BOOO!! What the crap? Herkie him in the throat.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Ugh so pissed. I fell out of a stunt (shoulder stand) during a pyramid at tonight's basketball game and nobody made an attempt to catch me so I hit the court (in front of a sold out crowd-including 15 NBA scouts-) and the guy who's fault it was didn't even say sorry or help me up :mad:
Did he get in trouble or something!?!? Even if a stunt fell to a cradle or just crumble in front of a crowd we would get soooo chewed out by our coach, I cannot imagine if someone actually hit the court! Go kick his butt!!!!

Did he get in trouble or something!?!? Even if a stunt fell to a cradle or just crumble in front of a crowd we would get soooo chewed out by our coach, I cannot imagine if someone actually hit the court! Go kick his butt!!!!
No! Our coach didn't even talk to him! She better say something to him at practice or I'm gonna be so pissed.

Back