OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't have the skills for an open team. The closest gym here is Top Gun Naples..
We have open all levels over here which makes it easier, but maybe you could email one of them and ask if they had anything you could do? Even if it's just open gym to tumble a bit?

Sent from my HTC One using Fierce Board mobile app

I don't have the skills for an open team. The closest gym here is Top Gun Naples..

Midwest Cheer Elite opened a gym in Fort Myers (I think it's their first year?)...something like 18 minutes from FGCU. I only know that because I am looking at FGCU for grad school and I would love a coaching job lol. I'd look into that! Idk what levels they have or if teams have room but check it out!

Midwest Cheer Elite opened a gym in Fort Myers (I think it's their first year?)...something like 18 minutes from FGCU. I only know that because I am looking at FGCU for grad school and I would love a coaching job lol. I'd look into that! Idk what levels they have or if teams have room but check it out!
I looked at that too! They don't have any open teams and open gym is rare

is it possible to just like wake up with severe TMJ problems? or is this something else? like i was fine yesterday, woke up this morning and can't even open my mouth all the way, i can't bite all the way down, and my jaw is clicking when i chew.

and more importantly, will this go away as quickly as it came on?:help:

Wasn't there high school states for Georgia cheerleading this weekend? If so, does anyone have any results on it? I used to follow it on Youtube when I was in high school but not so much anymore..

Has anyone ever had their car vandalized? And did anything work to remove it? My car and a bunch of others at my apartment complex got spray painted overnight and now I have a rather large male genitalia (not sure how to properly say that on the boards?) sprayed on my car and what they sold me at the auto parts store didn't remove it. I'm thinking I'm going to have to have it professionally sanded out and repainted but I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with it and could offer some advice. Today has been so awful that now it's just funny and I'm not sure if I'm crying crying or laughing crying. I've actually lost my mind at this point

The Fierce Board App!

And sorry double post but daaaang @cupieqt those unis look HOT on the floor!!! Snaps to you and @BuegeSmalls

And also @Just-a-Mom are you ok after the storms today? The damage is just insane. I was watching the bears game while I was waiting for the police and I've been through my fair share of tornados, but that wind was crazy!

The Fierce Board App!

And sorry double post but daaaang @cupieqt those unis look HOT on the floor!!! Snaps to you and @BuegeSmalls

And also @Just-a-Mom are you ok after the storms today? The damage is just insane. I was watching the bears game while I was waiting for the police and I've been through my fair share of tornados, but that wind was crazy!

The Fierce Board App!

Girl thank you so much. I LOVED them and we got compliments left and right! I forgot to tell you that boogie ( @BuegeSmalls )

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back