OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Literally crying. We got our grades back on my APUSH test today and I got a 64. The first two tests I got a 95 and a 85. This test brought my grade down from a 90 to a 80. All my friends got better grades than me and they didn't even study. I've been stressing about this all week and now I just wanna go eat cookies. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Who's going to see Catching Fire tonight? :)
I just got back from seeing it! It was so good! Although it was over 2 hours, it just seemed so short though. I didn't want it to end lol

My kids and their friends are at the double feature right now. Five and a half hours!!!!! :confused: I can't believe I agreed to this on a school night. I'm supposed to pick them up at 10:45. :eek::eek::eek:

But I guess sometimes you have to bend the rules a little to make memories, right?

Build stamina! That's what helped me get through jumps in the middle-late part of the routine (I despise jumps) my coach would make us run laps around the mat 3 "routine times" in a row...so for 3 straight routines we'd have to run, then after that we would do our running tumbling passes then go straight to jumps, she upped the count for the routine ran time until it was about 8 or so I can't remember, but that helped me a lot! If you don't have continuous access to your gym, go run your neighborhood put on some cheer music and just run! :) Hope i helped!
I can run actually pretty long but it's never the same feeling as a full out routine. Running gives me physical exhaustion, but even if I'm not sweating or breathing too hard, my muscles (mostly in my legs) sort of numb when I'm in the routine. I can hit all of my stunts, not with ease but I can do it (I base), but tumbling and jumps and even dance are so hard because you have to squeeze extra hard to make it good. I probably should start running more often and see if that helps

I'm so annoyed I'm not at Catching Fire. Actually, I'm more annoyed I have to wait 2 weeks to see it.

So I saw it last night, and I thought it was really great. I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but they left out some parts (typical) but for the most part I really enjoyed it. I'm going to watch it again over thanksgiving break, so maybe I'll catch something else that wasn't right.
Also: Going to the midnight premiere with an 8 AM today was not a good idea. I already feel like death and I haven't even left for class. It probably didn't help I was up all night the night before studying haha.

There isn't a movie theater in the town my college is in (dumb I know) and there are corn fields surrounding us so unless you have a car here you're kind of stuck. So I am planning to go see it when I am home for Thanksgiving next week but I need to read the book first! I haven't had time allll semester and it's killing me!

My kids and their friends are at the double feature right now. Five and a half hours!!!!! :confused: I can't believe I agreed to this on a school night. I'm supposed to pick them up at 10:45. :eek::eek::eek:

But I guess sometimes you have to bend the rules a little to make memories, right?

Somehow I got my parents to agree to let me go to the 12 am showing of the first Hunger Games movie on a school night and sleepover at a friends house after. I think we got home around 2 am? So tired at school the next day but it was worth it.

ETA: Can't wait to see Catching Fire. I have plans for basically the entire time I'm hope for Thanksgiving break but hopefully I can see it!

Somehow I got my parents to agree to let me go to the 12 am showing of the first Hunger Games movie on a school night and sleepover at a friends house after. I think we got home around 2 am? So tired at school the next day but it was worth it.

ETA: Can't wait to see Catching Fire. I have plans for basically the entire time I'm hope for Thanksgiving break but hopefully I can see it!

Haha but you were like a senior right? :p My child is 11. :oops: Maybe not my most shining parent moment, but I think it was worth it for her. She was awful this morning though! I can't imagine if she'd been up even later. Volleyball practice tonight is going to be rough.

Haha but you were like a senior right? :p My child is 11. :oops: Maybe not my most shining parent moment, but I think it was worth it for her. She was awful this morning though! I can't imagine if she'd been up even later. Volleyball practice tonight is going to be rough.

Hahah yes I was! 11...ehhh oh well. It's still worth it!

rw1a4y.jpg

This makes my body hurt
Holy flexibility

Back