OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The fishpond at my school is frozen, and I'm pretty sure I saw some guys skating on it, as well as two more walking toward it with beer and hockey equipment in hand.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
oh the nostalgia of my first house is coming on back, our property use to back on to a park and parents every year would flood the basketball courts for kids to go skating and play hockey on. #ohcanada

Currently stressing because I have a group presentation in an hour and a half and the girl that's doing the powerpoint hasn't sent it to everyone yet. I wouldn't mind too much if she was the only one presenting, but each person in our group has to talk for a certain time. I have no idea what I'm going to say since she hasn't sent us the powerpoint. :banghead:

Okay I've decided that cheer comps need to have giant things of hand sanitizer backstage... Yesterday a girl threw up on the mat right before us. So they just clean it up and send us out, and afterwards we have to hunt for the nearest bathroom to wash our hands. It would be so much easier if they had hand sanitizer. Even without people puking, those mats are so germy from hundreds of bodies being on them. Ew. Especially during flu season. and I think at least one person throws up at like every comp I've ever been too.... I'm not even a germaphobe but when you think about it... It's gross

Last edited:
Currently stressing because I have a group presentation in an hour and a half and the girl that's doing the powerpoint hasn't sent it to everyone yet. I wouldn't mind too much if she was the only one presenting, but each person in our group has to talk for a certain time. I have no idea what I'm going to say since she hasn't sent us the powerpoint. :banghead:

Wait, didn't you all work on it together? Surely you'd all talk on the separate bits you brought to the table?
This is exactly why I hated group work. Always gave me major anxiety.

On Wednesday, I have a group conversation presentation for French class and one guy forgot to make his props to practice with today while not knowing his lines to since we have to memorize. One girl doesn't know her lines at all. Leaving one guy and I who know majority of ours. I made up most of this conversation because no one tried to come up with something and we had all the requirements and vocabulary in front of us. :banghead:

Okay I've decided that cheer comps need to have giant things of hand sanitizer backstage... Yesterday a girl threw up on the mat right before us. So they just clean it up and send us out, and afterwards we have to hunt for the nearest bathroom to wash our hands. It would be so much easier if they had hand sanitizer. Even without people puking, those mats are so germy from hundreds of bodies being on them. Ew. Especially during flu season. and I think at least one person throws up at like every comp I've ever been too.... I'm not even a germaphobe but when you think about it... It's gross
That's why I always have those pocket hand sanitizers from Bath and Body works. I'm kinda obsessed with them, I have a bunch! But I always keep two in my cheer bag because you never know what nastiness you're going to come across at a competition.

That's why I always have those pocket hand sanitizers from Bath and Body works. I'm kinda obsessed with them, I have a bunch! But I always keep two in my cheer bag because you never know what nastiness you're going to come across at a competition.
Yeah I was wishing I had one in my bag after that! My mom said that I didn't ever really cross where the girl had thrown up but still, who knows what happened the rest of the day. I'm definitely getting one for my cheer bag before our next comp!

If someone else replies to this group message for cheer, I'm saying "goodnight everyone" since it's 10 PM and I truly mean "stop texting me or else I won't be happy cheerleader for anyone tomorrow."

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Wait, didn't you all work on it together? Surely you'd all talk on the separate bits you brought to the table?
This is exactly why I hated group work. Always gave me major anxiety.

Oh I wish. There was 4 people in my group, myself included. One girl my age, and two other elder women who have no idea how to use a computer. We were all supposed to type up sections of the 10 page paper. We agreed I would put the sections of the paper together, and the other girl my age said she'd create the powerpoint. Nobody sent me sections of the paper and I ended up typing the whole thing myself. I would have rather done the whole thing myself.

On Wednesday, I have a group conversation presentation for French class and one guy forgot to make his props to practice with today while not knowing his lines to since we have to memorize. One girl doesn't know her lines at all. Leaving one guy and I who know majority of ours. I made up most of this conversation because no one tried to come up with something and we had all the requirements and vocabulary in front of us. :banghead:

Ugh I hate people like that. Group projects always infuriate me because there's always those people who slack off and you have to make up for. :mad:

I miss being a cheerleader and I miss coaching cheerleading. I get to see two of my little ones when I go home (granted they live on my street but still!) I loved being an inspiration to them and I hope to do that the rest of my life: be an inspiration to others that you can live your dream.

Back