OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
today at practice one of my teammates says "why can't the Packer game be Saturday, it will be 20 degrees, so nice!"..... you know you live in Wisconsin when 20 degrees is considered nice out for a football game.

I heard on the news that the expected temperature was going to be -2°. I dunno what's going to happen with the game... But good luck to you and your sisters! I would die in that kind of cold.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Thank you! It's gonna be rough. Lol I'm just glad it isn't also snowing!

So right now it's -10. All stores closed around 1pm and highways are closing now.
xb0hhl.jpg
and that's all you can see driving on my street.

I'm so tired of doing things for people and getting nothing in return. Is it wrong of me to expect a little respect from others after all the things I do for them? I'm done being walked all over. I'm putting my foot down this time.

today at practice one of my teammates says "why can't the Packer game be Saturday, it will be 20 degrees, so nice!"..... you know you live in Wisconsin when 20 degrees is considered nice out for a football game.
Heck a little warmer and it is shorts weather for you as well

Cheer Dad = broke dad

@BuegeSmalls - How long have you been cheering for the Packers?This is your second season right? I think it was right before you started with them, that they did an awesome PR thing for my buddy who was in a hit and run on NYE 3 years ago. He was in a coma for a couple of months and someone contacted the Packers and the cheer squad to let them know that one of their "biggest fans" was in need . Both the football team and cheerleaders sent all sorts of goodies to him. To this day he claims that he heard his family commenting while they opening his gifts in the hospital room , even though he was still unconcious. He also said that one of the first things he saw when he opened his eyes was a photograph of the squad :) Just wanted to let you guys know that such a simple action meant the world to him, and are among some of his most treasured items recieved during that time period!

@BuegeSmalls - How long have you been cheering for the Packers?This is your second season right? I think it was right before you started with them, that they did an awesome PR thing for my buddy who was in a hit and run on NYE 3 years ago. He was in a coma for a couple of months and someone contacted the Packers and the cheer squad to let them know that one of their "biggest fans" was in need . Both the football team and cheerleaders sent all sorts of goodies to him. To this day he claims that he heard his family commenting while they opening his gifts in the hospital room , even though he was still unconcious. He also said that one of the first things he saw when he opened his eyes was a photograph of the squad :) Just wanted to let you guys know that such a simple action meant the world to him, and are among some of his most treasured items recieved during that time period!
You are correct, this is my second season! That is so awesome to hear, I'm glad that the program had such a positive effect on your friend! Hearing that makes me proud to be on this team :) I hope your friend is doing well, even though it happened a few years ago. I wish I could shimmy your post a million times.

Anyone watch the OU/Bama game last night? What a game!! Boomer Sooner!!!;)

Such a great game!! I have been a Sooners fan for years. I love that everyone expected a Bama blowout and OU ended up controlling nearly the entire game. I think Bama has an amazing program, but it goes to show how true the saying "any given Sunday"(or Thursday) is!!

Any fierceboarders going to the glcc whirlwind challenge January 26? It's a smaller comp so i don't want to start a whole new thread but I'll be there!

Back