OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
A grocery store by my place sells chocolate flavoured pop. I can't imagine that it would taste very good.

Mmmmmmmmm. We used to make chocolate soda growing up. Or get it at the soda fountain (and no, even I am not that old - there was an old fashioned soda fountain by my grandma's house) It's sooooooooooo good.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Mmmmmmmmm. We used to make chocolate soda growing up. Or get it at the soda fountain (and no, even I am not that old - there was an old fashioned soda fountain by my grandma's house) It's sooooooooooo good.

Mnm....chocolate cokes were a favorite treat when I was a teen. Got it over crushed ice and if we had extra $$ topped with marshmallow fluff. Pure heaven!

Has anyone been/know anyone who has been to the chiropractor for a herniated disc? I have 2 of them in my l4/l5 and my l5/s1 and then one bulging disc. I've been through physical therapy three times and I've had steroid injections twice. Neither of them seem to help and I REALLY don't want to have that kind of surgery at my age. I'm 18 so I can take myself to the chiropractor (and I have to since my mom is 100% against it.) My insurance covers it, but before I go I just want opinions. I'm just wondering if you saw better results than physical therapy/injections?

I am recovering from that surgery as we speak. Just about 2weeks post-op. I had the exact same issue as you. I did go to the chiropractor every week for about 6 months and also had massage therapy. I did feel some relief but it was short lived. I had 3 injections, but again, it was not long term relief. The surgery was not too bad, most of the back/ leg pain was gone immediately. I would not have had surgery if there were any other viable options. Depending upon how your discs are herniated, a chiropractor may be able to offer you some relief. If you can try this before surgery I certainly would. Good luck, I know how debilitating this can be!

Today I am an adult! I can do all sorts of fun things now...like buy a lottery ticket, vote, rent movies, get a tattoo, smoke, sue people, and go to big girl jail...many of which activities I will not be participating in! However all I want to do is watch the Tigger Movie with my Jamfest blankie and nap all day.

Today I am an adult! I can do all sorts of fun things now...like buy a lottery ticket, vote, rent movies, get a tattoo, smoke, sue people, and go to big girl jail...many of which activities I will not be participating in! However all I want to do is watch the Tigger Movie with my Jamfest blankie and nap all day.

not in NJ lol 19 to smoke. i have zero interest in smoking, but i was pissed that they took that away from me on my 18th birthday. but 19 is so boring, so i guess its cool that they added something that can happen lol on my 19th birthday i bought my dad a cigar, just because it was legal.

I turned 18 in November and the only things I've done so far is gotten a tanning membership and pierced my ears...so exciting lol

not in NJ lol 19 to smoke. i have zero interest in smoking, but i was pissed that they took that away from me on my 18th birthday. but 19 is so boring, so i guess its cool that they added something that can happen lol on my 19th birthday i bought my dad a cigar, just because it was legal.
Not if you live in Canadia (well parts of it anyways) 19 usually is a pretty good year here haha

Completely unrelated to cheer, but if anyone has a dad or brother that likes to hunt, check out the premiere of Over Yonder Outdoors on the Sportsman channel tonight at 6 pm. Some guys from my hometown have completely put this new show together on their own and I'm crazy proud of them for making their dreams come true and getting their show on air at only 21/22 years old

The Fierce Board App!

Completely unrelated to cheer, but if anyone has a dad or brother that likes to hunt, check out the premiere of Over Yonder Outdoors on the Sportsman channel tonight at 6 pm. Some guys from my hometown have completely put this new show together on their own and I'm crazy proud of them for making their dreams come true and getting their show on air at only 21/22 years old

The Fierce Board App!
I know a woman that would love it but not sure how to contact her right now :(

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Back