OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Haha ! I'm happy for you, getting mine off was the best feeling ever ! People thought I was crazy when I said that finally being apple the actually bite into an apple was amazing :rolleyes:

I did that as soon as I got home! It was bizarre!

Embarrassing, because my teeth were horrible before but - before and after braces (and a head brace - eek!) pic! Needless to say I'm v.v.v. happy!
24fzrwz.jpg

I got my braces off today after 2 1/2 years! So thankful! :cheering::cheering::cheering:
LUCKY. I've had mine for 4 years and I was hoping to get them off soon and my orthodontist told me that he couldn't even give me a time frame right now. :( so jealous! It's my senior year and I just want them gone!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

LUCKY. I've had mine for 4 years and I was hoping to get them off soon and my orthodontist told me that he couldn't even give me a time frame right now. :( so jealous! It's my senior year and I just want them gone!

I got my braces on in my second to last year at school (It's called 5th year where I'm from but Junior year to you right?) just as all my friends were getting theirs off! I didn't mind so much in my senior year, its now that I'm at university I realllllllly really wanted them off, I felt so young with them on!

Hope you get yours off soon! :(

Any tips on wisdom tooth pain? It's starting to cut through my gums and causing a lot of swelling. My surgery isn't for another month and a half.

To join the school rant conversation, I'm furious with Pearson/myWhateverlab people. We had a Pearson rep to come in to explain the mylab system where she raved about how accessible the eText is and how we can read it on our iPhones and now we don't have an excuse to not bring it because we can always access it.
She must have no clue what she is talking about because I have spent the past 3 hours trying to find someway to get it on my iPhone and/or Kindle. I have sent emails, done live chats, read FAQ's, did troubleshooting searches, everything. So I either carry about my huge laptop everywhere, pay over $100 for the actual book, or pay $70 for the book on my Kindle from the Amazon store which I don't even think it is the right edition. In addition to the $55 just to get onto mylab to do homework. Where as if everything actually worked, the eText and mylab cost would be $70 total.
Pearson only makes an app for iPads (because every college student can afford iPads) and Android tablets. Not even an app for iPhones. And why make an app for Kindle? It's only a tablet DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO READ BOOKS. Pearson seriously needs to make it truly as available as they say it is, or make sure their reps know what it's actually accessible with before telling hundreds of students false information. :mad:
So if anyone has experience or advice with any of this Pearson crap or knows how to get Flash player (v11.2 or later) on a Kindle Fire HD, please PM me.
[/rant]
Do they have a puffin app? That's what our school got us so we can use flash player on our iPads. Other than that idk. It was like $2 on the apple App Store, I'm not sure if they have it for kindle

I know we get a lot of these around here, but if ya'll could go and support my friend in this SafeAuto contest, it would be awesome of you. He's currently ranked 14th and you can vote as many times as you want.

Gino and the Bambinos

Latest posts

Back