OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yeah

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
No, it's not available. I'll keep searching for flash accessible browsers though, because that seems to be my only hope.
Though I did get a response from the Representative that was in our class who assured me that the eText is compatible with smart phones. Though a few minutes later, while doing a live chat with a Pearson 24/7 tech person, they told me that the eText is NOT compatible with smart phones.
:deadhorse:

@Sherry your cp is on Jr. 2 at GT right? I'm looking at the tentative schedule now, looks like we're competing against both your teams at GLCC (unless they split divisions then maybe not). Good luck to you guys! :D it looks like this comp is bigger than last year, can't wait!

@Sherry your cp is on Jr. 2 at GT right? I'm looking at the tentative schedule now, looks like we're competing against both your teams at GLCC (unless they split divisions then maybe not). Good luck to you guys! :D it looks like this comp is bigger than last year, can't wait!

Yes, she is. If you have a chance to watch them, she is the smallest girl on the squad. Which team is yours?

Thank you so much for posting this. I had no idea that the schedule was already up!!

So if anyone has experience or advice with any of this Pearson crap or knows how to get Flash player (v11.2 or later) on a Kindle Fire HD, please PM me.
[/rant]

If you find out how to get Flash on a Kindle fire hd, pleeeeeeeease let me know. I'd love to read my ebooks on my Kindle (seems like a no brainer to me that people might want to read textbooks on the Kindle but I guess I'm just dreaming too big!)

If you find out how to get Flash on a Kindle fire hd, pleeeeeeeease let me know. I'd love to read my ebooks on my Kindle (seems like a no brainer to me that people might want to read textbooks on the Kindle but I guess I'm just dreaming too big!)

I mean you want to read an ebook on a device specifically designed to read books? That's crazy talk! I did find a way to download flash, but only v11.1, and of course I need v11.2 to access the text. It's kinda complicated, so I would check to see what version of flash you need before I give you false hope.

Yes, she is. If you have a chance to watch them, she is the smallest girl on the squad. Which team is yours?

Thank you so much for posting this. I had no idea that the schedule was already up!!
Authority cheer, I'm on senior 3 (Platinum). I back the center group
I loooove watching our juniors and I'll probably stick around for the whole division :)

Authority cheer, I'm on senior 3 (Platinum). I back the center group
I loooove watching our juniors and I'll probably stick around for the whole division :)

I am not sure if we will be able to stay for level 3. My CP has a make-up day the next day (MLK day) due to the 4 snow days they had last week, so I think we will have to head home right after her awards are given (4 hour drive). I think her gym tends to strongly encourage both squads to stay to cheer on the other teams. I hope that they understand that it won't be an option for us that day.

I don't think you will have a hard time finding my CP. She is almost a head smaller than the rest of her squad. She is the middle flyer in their pyramid.

Id be transferring after this next semester. Its just so expensive and there really isnt anything there for me really. I cant be initiated into my sorority and will basically be a new member again and wont really get to do anything. Ill have to stay another semester and I dont think I can afford to stay.

You can't take a summer class or complete a gen ed requirement at a community college online or over the summer? You'll lose credits if you transfer somewhere. You'll still have to do an extra semester somewhere.

Back