OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
In the past when a doctor has ordered a test to be done, they normally call with the results. However I had a MRI done on Tuesday and was told to call my doctor the next day for results. I ended up waiting until today and when I called the doctor they said to call the place where I had the MRI done. I called the MRI place and they said to call my doctor. I called the doctor back and they said nobody was available to speak with me at the moment and that they would call back and then took my name and number down. I never received a call back. Is this normal of other doctors? The only time I've been told to call for results is if the doctor calls and I am not able to pick up the phone and in the message they say to call back.
The only ones legally able to interpret the MRI and give you the results are doctors. I would just keep calling - first my own doctor again and ask them if they got the results and if so who you can discuss them with - and then the MRI facility if your own doctor still does not have the results (and ask to speak with the radiologist). I have found that most doctors want you to come in to discuss the results so that it is billed as another office visit and will not do so over the phone.

They told me to call the day after the MRI to get the results and there's literally no way for me to make an appointment to go in. I leave for school on Sunday. They said everyone was busy when I called but the fact that they never called back. I called two hours before you guys closed. Even if the doctor wasn't able to talk to me about the results I should have gotten a call from someone in the office saying that they would call me tomorrow.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
So frustrating! Keep calling all day today. Be nice on the phone but firm. Make sure they know you are going back to school on Sunday and that you need to speak to someone immediately. Call your own doctor's office as well and let them know that you've been calling the MRI facility and are getting no where. Good luck!

Tell me about it! I went to Catholic school from Kindergarten-8th grade (my mom tried to get me to go to Catholic high school, too but the one my friends were going to was in a bad area)

3. When someone says “peace be with you” you say “also with you” without thinking.

And now you have to train yourself to say "and with your spirit" instead. How stupid.

13. Your non-Catholic friends think doing the sign of the cross is some complicated secret handshake and keep asking you to show them how to do it over and over. It really is a secret sign that makes you get the good wafers at communion. Ya know, the ones that don’t taste like cardboard.

Wait, don't you do the sign of the cross *after* you get the wafer? Am I that bad of a Catholic?

Tell me about it! I went to Catholic school from Kindergarten-8th grade (my mom tried to get me to go to Catholic high school, too but the one my friends were going to was in a bad area)
Its pretty much the same over here. Its called primary school here which starts at 4 that was run by nuns and even joint to a convent. Then secondary school was an all girl catholic school too. No full time nuns there though thankfully. The occasional visit only.

I was in Catholic education from 4-18. Sadly no nuns but that list was just to much like my school reality!

@Ashley yep pretty sure it's after you've eaten the wafer, at least it was at my church.

3. When someone says “peace be with you” you say “also with you” without thinking.

And now you have to train yourself to say "and with your spirit" instead. How stupid.

13. Your non-Catholic friends think doing the sign of the cross is some complicated secret handshake and keep asking you to show them how to do it over and over. It really is a secret sign that makes you get the good wafers at communion. Ya know, the ones that don’t taste like cardboard.

Wait, don't you do the sign of the cross *after* you get the wafer? Am I that bad of a Catholic?
I hate the new version. Why couldn't we stick with what we had?

Also, it is after. You bow before getting the host :p

Back