OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Serious shoutout to my awesome dad for paying to have my car fixed! (And a new tire which is weird because I just got new tires like 2 months ago and apparently I needed another new one...) He's the bestest! And what cracks me up is I named my car "Oscar" and that's what my dad refers to my car as... Oscar... Accidentally at the car place today.... Hahaha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Tonight's episode of Community made me feel a little less bitter that Megan Ganz left the show to go to Modern Family.
Waah :( I still haven't seen it. My roommate messed up our TV so there's no cable in the apartment right now. My sister was texting me updates lol

And I love your profile pic!!

We had our rival hockey game tonight and after the game a player from the other team dragged one of our players outside and started punching him. Seriously, it's high school hockey.

I finally got Ed sheeran tickets and I missed out on them last year.. :D:D
Jealous!!! I saw Taylor Swift over the summer when Ed Sheeran opened for her. I was in the pit and about 20 feet away from him it was amazing! He's so good live. Hopefully he'll be near me in his US tour. Have fun!!!

Ride Along looks so funny! Please let me know what you thought of it. We rarely go to the movies and I don't want to waste an outing on a movie where all the best lines are in the trailer.

It was funny, but not worth going to see in theaters (sorry Kevin ) esp if going to a movie Isn't something you do often. Save the movie trip for something good

And it's going to sound crazy since I was basically willing to sit through Devile Due, but there was too much shooting in Ride Along and I had to keep covering my face. I just wasn't expecting all of that

But yeah. ride along is a good red box movie (or in my case...check out from the library movie )

Jealous!!! I saw Taylor Swift over the summer when Ed Sheeran opened for her. I was in the pit and about 20 feet away from him it was amazing! He's so good live. Hopefully he'll be near me in his US tour. Have fun!!!
Thank you super stoked even though its not until October lol. That just means I have plenty of time so learn his new album. I love T swift that would have been the ultimate concert.. Im seeing 1D this year too haha its a big year for me.

Movies actually sell out? Haha I've only heard of movies that are midnight premieres selling out. So strange.

When I was home for Christmas break my boyfriend and I went to the movies to see Catching Fire...
Meanwhile it was the day after New Years and Catching Fire came out what, November 22?
It was sold out.

When I was home for Christmas break my boyfriend and I went to the movies to see Catching Fire...
Meanwhile it was the day after New Years and Catching Fire came out what, November 22?
It was sold out.
Catching fire wasn't even sold out the midnight premier where I live. I've been to movies where it's me and three other people haha

Thank you super stoked even though its not until October lol. That just means I have plenty of time so learn his new album. I love T swift that would have been the ultimate concert.. Im seeing 1D this year too haha its a big year for me.
Cp has seen Ed Sheeran opening for T-Swift as well as on his own tour. She loves his music and says he puts on an amazing show. You will have a fantastic time.

You know when you've basically sworn off dating for the rest of forever? And then a guy comes along and he's nerdy and cute and funny and you think he likes you in a romantic way. And you suddenly start getting girlish about it and super excited and then..

He's like 'Oh yeah, I wanna hang out with you, but I'm not interested in dating anyone right now.' And you're like 'Well, at least I found out now, rather than later. Or allowing myself into something physical with a guy who doesn't respect me.' But you still feel like poop because you got your hopes up?

Yeah. That was my today. I mean, I'm sure I'll be over it tomorrow or whatever, but for right now I'm annoyed that I let my wall down. On the plus, my dad came to visit and he bought me tons of Italian food and I'm basically stocked in my kitchen for the next forever. So I can always eat my feelings.

Well my only friends at college all decided to live together which leaves me alone. I don't know what to do. I just want to go home and be with my mom because it feels like she is the only person left on this earth that cares shot me. But she won't come get me. There's nothing at all left for me anymore and I don't know what to do. Just venting sorry.

So after working a ten hour shift yesterday, I'm up now at 5 am getting ready for my next shift which starts at 7. My tonsils are so swollen and I feel like crap. I want to call in so bad but I can't because I'm opening and no one would cover and I need my hours. :(

Back