OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh darn, I've never bowed. I also don't kneel before getting into a pew.
I've seen people bow and I know I'm technically supposed to do it but I don't. Lol. I've also never kneeled before getting into a pew either, whoops.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Has anyone seen the marked ones, devils due, or anchorman 2? I'm.going to the movies and I need a recommendation!!

I really really want to see Devils Due tonight but my date wants to see that Kevin Hart movie...Ride Along or something...

Anyway it starts at 7 and my date is currently 7 minutes late (its 6:07) so my fingers are crossed that Ride Along will be sold out and we will have to go to the 8pm showing of Devils Due.......

I really really want to see Devils Due tonight but my date wants to see that Kevin Hart movie...Ride Along or something...

Anyway it starts at 7 and my date is currently 7 minutes late (its 6:07) so my fingers are crossed that Ride Along will be sold out and we will have to go to the 8pm showing of Devils Due.......
Movies actually sell out? Haha I've only heard of movies that are midnight premieres selling out. So strange.

Nuns bad experience in 5th grade with my religion teacher. She was an evil evil nun.

fun story one of my best friends great aunts was a nun, and this one time they were having dinner together when my friends aunt tried to get her to eat broccoli by saying "the lord would be disappointed in you" my friend was five or so did not enjoy that response and threw the broccoli at her nun of an aunt.

Movies actually sell out? Haha I've only heard of movies that are midnight premieres selling out. So strange.

Alllllllll the time.

Side note its now 6:15 and hes not here and I keep adding new accessories so when he arrives I will prob look like this

giphy.gif

Ride Along looks so funny! Please let me know what you thought of it. We rarely go to the movies and I don't want to waste an outing on a movie where all the best lines are in the trailer.

Back