OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
.........Just got word that my library system will be closed tomorrow due to inclement weather. We were closed today as well.

I live 3 miles from the beach......so I basically got 2 two days off because of cold rain..............

.........Just got word that my library system will be closed tomorrow due to inclement weather. We were closed today as well.

I live 3 miles from the beach......so I basically got 2 two days off because of cold rain..............
I got off from class Tuesday because it was predicted to freeze, when there was absolutely no water on the roads and it wasn't expected to rain at all. Win!

Oh my gosh so awesome!! I would seriously love to meet that man and thank him for his fabulous bees and Chapstick.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
He is so bizarre... I've seen him a million times in work because he lives in my town. He's a millionaire and dresses and acts like a homeless man and he lives in a shack looking thing. To each their own I guess.

Basically how rich people stay rich lol
Haha right. I can tell he doesn't spend his money much because he asks how top run his debit card every single time he shops! Either that or he has severe memory loss... And he's always asking if prices are correct and looking for deals. It's actually quite funny. you never really know someone...

He is so bizarre... I've seen him a million times in work because he lives in my town. He's a millionaire and dresses and acts like a homeless man and he lives in a shack looking thing. To each their own I guess.

I did a big project on him & Burt's Bees and I remember reading about him. Pretty sure he's a live off the land type of guy hah

I'm seriously so frustrated with one of my classes. It is an environment and society class which is the only one that will transfer to university under a certain gen ed, in other words, I HAVE to take it. Anyway, there was a huge debacle on who would even teach the class. The first three classes I had a different teacher and now that we are settled in, the official teacher is the Academic Dean at my school.... she is absolutely TERRIBLE!!! She makes us watch these dry, old movies and take notes- whatever not that big of a deal. Makes us write a paper on them using only the notes we took, again, not a big deal. Each night she gives us a 6-8 page outdated article that was written in the 60-70's that has absolutely nothing to do with anything in our curriculum. So you can imagine how confused I am reading about Chinese families who have too many children. Um... what??? What does that have to do with forestry, conservation of land etc? So I'm currently working on my take home test (Thank the lord that she let us take it home or I'd be in my class having a mental breakdown.) This is one of the questions on the test. "How might one apply the parable of the three stewards (Matthew 25:14-30) to the human relationship with the environment?" Ok, so now we are bringing religion into this? When did I ever learn about this in class? Was there an assignment where I was supposed to read the bible? I'm just so confused. Like I get that I can just look up the answers online, but I shouldn't have to do that! I should be able to go through my ridiculously unrelated notes and find the answers to the question, NOT be reading bible stories and comparing them to the environment. I have 5 or 6 classes this semester and only ONE class have we talked about information that is on the test. There are two questions that I can actually answer without having to look up information online. That is sad. And what's worse is she is the Academic Dean! So who am I supposed to go to to complain about her awful teaching? I left a comment at the end of the test where she asked if I had any suggestions, concerns or comments about how the course is going so far. I left a nice, long detailed concern. Sorry for the HUGE rant but I just had to let it out.

Latest posts

Back