OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yea! You are going to do that. So how'd the rest of the meeting go?
Very well! Working on updating our website and getting our own page in the athletic site separate from the dance team, planning on updating Facebook more ( at least once a week), made the Instagram and making a flyer to send to high schools! We were supposed to pass out the flyer at the state competition but they won't let us :(
Also, got my coach to legitimately consider new uniforms--to quote Borat "Great success!"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just witnessed a car almost blow it's engine and it almost hit another car and two mailboxes. The man backed out of his driveway and got stuck diagonally on the road. He kept revving (sp?) his engine so hard it made terrible noises. My mom said it sounded like his engine is close to blowing. His wheels were spinning and he was stuck still. A couple people helped him get out, but in the end he got off our street. He got on the main road and did a 360 to be horizontal with the road, and somehow he slid down the hill. He then went back up the main road and left, since the main road was scrapped to the snow and ice off.

Although I did find out that I have really nice neighbors from that and another lady came and helped scrape snow off our driveway.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Does anybody have any good phone case recommendations for an iPhone 5/5s? I'm getting a new phone this weekend, I think, and I'm looking for a simple, high quality case. Anyways, any help or recommendations would be great!

Does anybody have any good phone case recommendations for an iPhone 5/5s? I'm getting a new phone this weekend, I think, and I'm looking for a simple, high quality case. Anyways, any help or recommendations would be great!
Life proof! They're not the cutest or cheapest but they're protective. My parents won't let me have anything else now after my sister and I have proven to have bad luck with phones... They'd rather pay $70 for a case than $200 for a new phone.
There are sites that sell stickers to go on your life proof to give it a fun pattern so it's cuter, and they're only like $10 if you're worried about it being boring

Otterbox. The design is a lot less bulky now, for the 5s especially. For every iPhone I've had I've used otter boxes and had no damage to the phone ever

Gonna have to second the OtterBox, I love mine! I got one on Amazon for like $15.

Don't trust life proof! I took my case off one day to charge with a chunkier charger than the normal ones and my whole back housing was cracked. I have no idea when or how it happened, but my phone was in my life proof case 100% of the time until then!

Air conditioning? What area are you in?

Cheer Dad = broke dad
I live in the Phoenix area! When I went to bed last night my thermostat was reading 84 :eek:. Slept with my window open though and it cooled off nicely overnight. I can't believe how warm it has been here/how cold it has been everywhere else. Such a weird winter.

I live in the Phoenix area! When I went to bed last night my thermostat was reading 84 :eek:. Slept with my window open though and it cooled off nicely overnight. I can't believe how warm it has been here/how cold it has been everywhere else. Such a weird winter.
Enjoy the cooler temp while you can.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Latest posts

Back