OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Don't trust life proof! I took my case off one day to charge with a chunkier charger than the normal ones and my whole back housing was cracked. I have no idea when or how it happened, but my phone was in my life proof case 100% of the time until then!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Life proof cases are good for protecting against water damage, not drops. Which is why I will always recommend the Otterbox over the life proof. I have friends that are engineers and build planes. Their work phones are all in otter boxes

For Valentines Day my friend (who is a cheerleader) and I sent each other cheerleading Valentines e-cards.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

I lost my phone in the ocean over the summer, no idea how... but it washed up with a wave and is still going strong 7 months later. Needless to say, I'll be using LifeProof as long as I have an iPhone!
Wish I would have had one of those on my camera a few years ago. One of my sisters dropped out brand new camera in the ocean for a quick second but it never worked again. Probably didn't help that she dropped it in the sand afterwards either lol

Today I babysat for a new family. I got paid $100 for 4 hours. 15 month old twins and a 3 year old and they were taking a nap when I got there for about 2 1/2 hours. And she said to call her if I ever wanted to make some extra money because she's always busy and always needs help. And she said she never pays less than $75... I like her. And the kids were angels!!

Today I babysat for a new family. I got paid $100 for 4 hours. 15 month old twins and a 3 year old and they were taking a nap when I got there for about 2 1/2 hours. And she said to call her if I ever wanted to make some extra money because she's always busy and always needs help. And she said she never pays less than $75... I like her. And the kids were angels!!

That is fantastic! I would tell my oldest (who also babysits) to tell this mom to put her on speed dial. Granted, it is a lot of work when you have all 3 up and active at the same time, but obviously mom knows it is as well and is willing to pay very well for a good babysitter.

Loooove jobs like that :D my mom works at a private school and I babysit her students sometimes and I mean when they're paying over 10,000 a year for their 6 year old to go to school, they pay babysitters well! One time I dog sat for maybe 5 days? And got paid $200. Like :cloud9: I will work for you anytime!

Loooove jobs like that :D my mom works at a private school and I babysit her students sometimes and I mean when they're paying over 10,000 a year for their 6 year old to go to school, they pay babysitters well! One time I dog sat for maybe 5 days? And got paid $200. Like :cloud9: I will work for you anytime!

Luckky. This past summer I got paid $5 an hour which the mom apparently thought was a lot and "made it worth my while". I made $2.25 more folding clothes at my other summer job...sigh. It would have been okay (well maybe not) if I didn't have to yell at the kids all the time and the house didn't resemble something you'd see on Hoarders. Also, the oldest son had a crush on me and on my last day he was dropping all these sexual innuendos at me and trying to get me to hug him. You're 14, no thanks.

Heyyyy girl, I'm bragging about this one... That's my team!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 211
My little sister joined gymnastics today. She's such a busy kid, soccer Monday, tumbling private Tuesday, gymnastics Wednesday, cheer Thursday, dance Saturday, and cheer Sunday. I don't know how she does it.

My little sister joined gymnastics today. She's such a busy kid, soccer Monday, tumbling private Tuesday, gymnastics Wednesday, cheer Thursday, dance Saturday, and cheer Sunday. I don't know how she does it.

This is like my daughter - Irish dance Sunday, Irish dance Monday, modern dance Tuesday, ballet Wednesday, volleyball Friday, hip hop and stretching class Saturday. So every day except Thursday. Maybe your sister is like my daughter - she does better at everything when she's busy all the time. Free time is her downfall. I think it's because they have to plan every minute of their time so everything gets done.

I hope she likes gymnastics! I looooooooooved it when I was growing up. :)

Wish I would have had one of those on my camera a few years ago. One of my sisters dropped out brand new camera in the ocean for a quick second but it never worked again. Probably didn't help that she dropped it in the sand afterwards either lol

Hey, it was an accident!! Also turning it on directly after dropping it in the ocean is not smart...opps

Back