OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Omg I love Bates Motel! Never realized that they look like each other until now haha

I started watching that show, and I wanted to like it, but I just can't. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's supposed to be the prequel to psycho--meaning it should be in the 40s-50s time frame. And they use like older style cars and decor, but the characters bust out their iphones and automatic high-powered rifles... It just annoys me to have such blatant differences that obviously can't line up with the real plot/original story line of psycho.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does anyone else watch the Shaytards on Youtube?
For those who don't - this is their little girl Emmi (Babytard) singing Let It Go from Frozen. She's pretty shy so they secretly filmed her.

I cannot believe how amazing her voice is for being 6 years old and never having any lessons or anything! So talented!

I did something to my hamstring a month or two ago. My heel stretch was never very good, but practicing in the winter and in a relatively cold gym and trying to pull body positions has wreaked havoc on my heel stretch. It's awful and hurts to pull.

We had a two week break after we got our bid when the senior teams went to CHEERSPORT and we had the weekend off, but we practiced last night and it's still not better. I need to be able to pull a decent heel stretch! I'm practically bending over to grab it and it's obviously hurting my stunts.

Any suggestions? I've been trying heating pads, but I'm not sure what I should be doing to make it better short of resting for, like, two months.

YAY YAY YAY Paramore & Fall Out Boy are coming to Milwaukee for Summerfest!!! SO excited because otherwise I'd have to go to Chicago to see them and I couldn't spend all the extra money on gas and hotel and all that.

I did something to my hamstring a month or two ago. My heel stretch was never very good, but practicing in the winter and in a relatively cold gym and trying to pull body positions has wreaked havoc on my heel stretch. It's awful and hurts to pull.

We had a two week break after we got our bid when the senior teams went to CHEERSPORT and we had the weekend off, but we practiced last night and it's still not better. I need to be able to pull a decent heel stretch! I'm practically bending over to grab it and it's obviously hurting my stunts.

Any suggestions? I've been trying heating pads, but I'm not sure what I should be doing to make it better short of resting for, like, two months.
I did that right before college nationals my senior year. At competition I pulled the jankiest heel stretch on God's great earth. The only way I was able to pull anything at all was to slather it in Icy Hot before I went into warm ups and pop Tylenol. After nationals I rested and did physical therapy with ultrasound therapy treatments and slow, progressive stretching. Obviously that doesn't help you...

Book a deep tissue massage to target your hamstring. Until then, stop stretching and don't pull heel stretches. The physical therapist told me that when your muscle pulls, its immediate reaction is to tense up and contract. Serious stretching just makes it worse.

I did that right before college nationals my senior year. At competition I pulled the jankiest heel stretch on God's great earth. The only way I was able to pull anything at all was to slather it in Icy Hot before I went into warm ups and pop Tylenol. After nationals I rested and did physical therapy with ultrasound therapy treatments and slow, progressive stretching. Obviously that doesn't help you...

Book a deep tissue massage to target your hamstring. Until then, stop stretching and don't pull heel stretches. The physical therapist told me that when your muscle pulls, its immediate reaction is to tense up and contract. Serious stretching just makes it worse.

Thanks, I did this before in college too, It healed after the season ended. I can try and avoid doing heel stretches at practice but it's not really possible, ha. I won't stretch at home, and I'll keep the icy/hot and Tylenol tips in mind.

Thanks, I did this before in college too, It healed after the season ended. I can try and avoid doing heel stretches at practice but it's not really possible, ha. I won't stretch at home, and I'll keep the icy/hot and Tylenol tips in mind.

I may sound crazy, but it also helps me if I don't stretch my hamstring before I pull stretches. I also pull to the side like a bow instead of to the front. Technically not perfect, but I'm just trying to keep my hamstring happy!

YAY YAY YAY Paramore & Fall Out Boy are coming to Milwaukee for Summerfest!!! SO excited because otherwise I'd have to go to Chicago to see them and I couldn't spend all the extra money on gas and hotel and all that.
Cp and her friend are going to see the same show at Jones Beach in June. She is so excited too!!! (and I may be as well since I am taking them to the show ;))

Back