OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thanks, I did this before in college too, It healed after the season ended. I can try and avoid doing heel stretches at practice but it's not really possible, ha. I won't stretch at home, and I'll keep the icy/hot and Tylenol tips in mind.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Use ibuprofen or naproxen instead. Those will help with the inflammatory process.

Cp and her friend are going to see the same show at Jones Beach in June. She is so excited too!!! (and I may be as well since I am taking them to the show ;))
They are so awesome live! Well at least Paramore is, I haven't seen FOB before. Lol my aunt took me for my 16th birthday (to a Paramore show) but I don't think she's to excited to go this year because she'd rather go see One Republic lol She rocks, she tries to take my cousin, my sisters and me a concert every summer.

They are so awesome live! Well at least Paramore is, I haven't seen FOB before. Lol my aunt took me for my 16th birthday but I don't think she's to excited to go because she'd rather go see One Republic lol

I saw FOB live in the fall. They put on a great show.

They are so awesome live! Well at least Paramore is, I haven't seen FOB before. Lol my aunt took me for my 16th birthday (to a Paramore show) but I don't think she's to excited to go this year because she'd rather go see One Republic lol She rocks, she tries to take my cousin, my sisters and me a concert every summer.
My older one saw PATD! open for FOB in September and we were really jealous, especially me because I love love love Panic. We saw Paramore years ago at Summerstage in Central Park, so it will be great to see them again live. Cp though is really just going for FOB and cannot wait.

My older one saw PATD! open for FOB in September and we were really jealous, especially me because I love love love Panic. We saw Paramore years ago at Summerstage in Central Park, so it will be great to see them again live. Cp though is really just going for FOB and cannot wait.

That's the show I saw! It was great!

That's the show I saw! It was great!
I really should have gone, they had an extra ticket but they wound up bringing another friend. She didn't want mom tagging along even though I promised her I would pretend I did not know her or any of her friends, and that I wouldn't sing too loudly...:rolleyes:

I really should have gone, they had an extra ticket but they wound up bringing another friend. She didn't want mom tagging along even though I promised her I would pretend I did not know her or any of her friends, and that I wouldn't sing too loudly...:rolleyes:

Ha! I went with my a coworker, another coworker, and his teenage daughter. The daughter deemed us (in our mid-twenties) "chill." I took it as a compliment!

My coworker goes to tons of shows with his daughter, it's their thing. She had friends there too, but wasn't ashamed to be seen with dad.

Ooo that sounds like it would be a great concert! I'm excited to see New Politics with them too!

Ha! I went with my a coworker, another coworker, and his teenage daughter. The daughter deemed us (in our mid-twenties) "chill." I took it as a compliment!

My coworker goes to tons of shows with his daughter, it's their thing. She had friends there too, but wasn't ashamed to be seen with dad.

I've been taking my kids to concerts for years. This was just because she was going with about 16 friends and it was more about the group dynamics. If there had been 2 extra tickets, I would have brought cp and we would have ignored them all! My kids have been quite fortunate with their impressive list of concerts they have seen over the years, mainly thanks to me.

I'M SO EXCITED WE'RE TALKING ABOUT FALL OUT BOY. I saw them back in July and got a picture with Patrick after the show. My friends and i got there at 8am to get near the front. I'm seeing them again this July and got a meet and greet ticket. My mom remembers taking me to see them way back in 2005, and now I'm old enough to go on my own lol

tumblr_my70r5P9IF1s76w0eo1_500.jpg

I feel like FB needs this button badly :p

My daughter saw FOB in concert and loved it

Cheer Dad = broke dad

I've been taking my daughter to concerts for years, but she's too old to go with me now. We've been to see Blink a few times - she was ecstatic because FOB opened for them once (got ALL my cool mom points on that one), and we saw Motley Crue (that was supposed to be for me, but she ended up loving it!). :D Now she has her own money and can buy her own tickets...guess I'm not invited. :( We haven't been to a concert together in like 2 years.

I'M SO EXCITED WE'RE TALKING ABOUT FALL OUT BOY. I saw them back in July and got a picture with Patrick after the show. My friends and i got there at 8am to get near the front. I'm seeing them again this July and got a meet and greet ticket. My mom remembers taking me to see them way back in 2005, and now I'm old enough to go on my own lol

Andy Hurley went to my junior high and he came and talked to our band program when I was in 8th grade. So cool.

Latest posts

Back