OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Now onto, day 10 of cancelled school because of snow/ice.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I'm in grad school so it doesn't affect me, but the county I'm from in northern VA is onto day 15 or 16 for the year and I think today was the 5th two hour delay. They're allowed up to 10, but the rest will be made up at the end of the school year. Its been a crazy winter.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Need advice!

Here is the shirt I made up to enter Cheer Extreme's world shirt contest - any advice on things to change? The quote on the front is from Frozen bcuz CSP/CEA seem to be v. Frozen obsessed lately.
Like/don't like/change nothing/change everything/start again? :D

2611ee8.jpg

Is small coed Charlotte even going? A girl from the team tweeted something about the team not being in existence anymore.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Um, if anyone has read The Maze Runner the trailer came out today and I couldn't be more excited.

Well anyway, are there any adults or college grads on the board that are in the education field that could answer a few questions for me for my next paper? PM me if you can help! I'd greatly appreciate it.

BS in Geology and Masters in the Art of Teaching. Teaching science now for six years!

I'm about 2 years late to the trend but Ive recently become obsessed with zumba! I so much prefer it to trying to do circuits in my teeny dorm room!

Back