OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well anyway, are there any adults or college grads on the board that are in the education field that could answer a few questions for me for my next paper? PM me if you can help! I'd greatly appreciate it.

Well anyway, are there any adults or college grads on the board that are in the education field that could answer a few questions for me for my next paper? PM me if you can help! I'd greatly appreciate it.

Librarian. Academic and Children's services.

I've also taken some graduate level education classes when I was working on my masters. And I'm currently working on my teacher certification, so I may be of help

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

@krystynakrez

Teacher, administrator, masters in school admin and Ed.D in Ed leadership. Currently a high school principal.

I'm at your service but you get what you pay for ;)

Need advice!

Here is the shirt I made up to enter Cheer Extreme's world shirt contest - any advice on things to change? The quote on the front is from Frozen bcuz CSP/CEA seem to be v. Frozen obsessed lately.
Like/don't like/change nothing/change everything/start again? :D

2611ee8.jpg

Need advice!

Here is the shirt I made up to enter Cheer Extreme's world shirt contest - any advice on things to change? The quote on the front is from Frozen bcuz CSP/CEA seem to be v. Frozen obsessed lately.
Like/don't like/change nothing/change everything/start again? :D

2611ee8.jpg
I like the names on the back but the sparkles look like an 8 and there's 9 teams...which just messes with my OCD :)

Hey everyone! I am writing a news story about a team preparing for worlds in one of my classes. I have already picked who I am interviewing but I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for questions for me. I'm asking things like, "How many times have you gone?" and "What have been some challenges your team has faced this season?"
But I need some help coming up with more questions! If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! What would you want to know if you were interviewing a team?

If the athlete has already been to Worlds, how about asking something like, "having been here before , are you changing up you physical or mental preparation for this year? What are you doing differently?"

Back