OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Any one with injury knowledge?

I'm pretty sure I posted in this exact thread a month or 2 ago with the same problem - well its come back! I've re-sprained/done something to my ankle and I don't know what to do!

It is a throbbing pain all the time at the moment whether sitting or standing and when I bring my toes up towards my shin it gets to a certain point and the left side of my ankle goes into a weird spasm/cramp type feeling? And then I lower my toes and its back to being just a throbbing pain. It hasn't been sore for months and all I did was stand up after I had been lying down for 2 ish hours and it's really sore again!
I am a hurdler and dancer so ankle, knee and hip soreness aren't uncommon but this is the sorest!

Is it something I should get checked out or just rest and ice?

Last edited:
Any one with injury knowledge?

I'm pretty sure I posted in this exact thread a month or 2 ago with the same problem - well its come back! I've re-sprained/done something to my ankle and I don't know what to do!

It is a throbbing pain all the time at the moment whether sitting or standing and when I bring my toes up towards my shin it gets to a certain point and the left side of my ankle goes into a weird spasm/cramp type feeling? And then I lower my toes and its back to being just a throbbing pain. It hasn't been sore for months and all I did was stand up after I had been lying down for 2 ish hours and it's really sore again!
I am a hurdler and dancer so ankle, knee and hip soreness aren't uncommon but this is the sorest!

Is it something I should get checked out or just rest and ice?
recurring issue so see a doctor

We have a spring spirit week this week and tomorrow is celebrity day. I'm going as Blair Waldorf, since I have brown hair, an outfit that fits it, and my school has sooo many Gossip Girl references. I feel like we're going to have half a school full of Blair's and Serena's.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ah I'm SO excited for tomorrow, it's my uni's Varsity event which is basically the biggest sporting thing all year for the uni's. My uni and the rival uni in the same town go head to head in loads of different sports and at the end of the day one uni takes home the Varsity cup!
All classes have been cancelled and theres free food all day!
Can't wait!!

I am sure this is probably answered else where or maybe I am just oblivious but when do our titles change under our names/when do we get more points. I feel like I've had the same title for quite a few shimmies now. (Slightly embarrassed to ask this question because I feel as if everyone knows the answer except me)

I am sure this is probably answered else where or maybe I am just oblivious but when do our titles change under our names/when do we get more points. I feel like I've had the same title for quite a few shimmies now. (Slightly embarrassed to ask this question because I feel as if everyone knows the answer except me)
I just gave you your 1000th shimmy (YAY!) and I thought it would have changed :/ I always thought they changed at milestones for shimmys (like 100, 500, 1,000) or something like that.

Latest posts

Back