OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know I live in Knoxville.... but if I have to hear ONE MORE THING about UT football looking for a new head coach I am going to go INSANE. I wish everyone would realize a football coach does NOT make or break the team... if you have crappy players, you're not going to win. It's like having craptastic's level 1 team and giving them all of cheer athletics coaches and expecting them to win worlds that year... Ugh. UT fans are so annoying.:banghead:

Leaving work sitting at an intersection waiting to turn right onto the access road
And

POWW

Someone runs into me. I reported no injuries at the time because I was an emotional upset wreck. Literally lol

But my back is killing me so badly now but I hate going to the doctor so ill just deal with it. The girl pulled over and was like ill give you my number just call me I g2g! I was like no mam we are calling the police. She was irritated by that!

My car really ain't that bad at all.. I thought my whole bumper was going to be crunched in and it wasn't. So idk why the impact felt so hard.

Oh well it could be worse. Ill just keep being my emotional self.
Happy you're okay but agree with everyone else, go to the doctor! Usually your whole body tenses up on impact when you get kid, so chances are its just that, but it's not worth taking a chance. At least the little fierce one wasn't in the car with you!

There hasn't been one competition yet this season where someone isn't hurt. We're going on comp number 3 this weekend and my flyer has a concussion.

can you use coupons on an online walmart purchase? I'm not seeing the coupon box anywhere....

MRI in the morning! I'm terrified of being put to sleep. Claustrophobic AND afraid of needles... oy.

You get put to sleep for an MRI? Damn I had 2 MRI's in the same day totaling 2 hours and I didn't get to sleep... Granted I did fall asleep during the 2nd one...

Help a girl out.

I get to speak at graduation and I'm totally blanking on what I should say/include and whatnot.

Don't by talking about writing your speech. I went to a graduation last summer where all but one of the speakers started this way. Humor is always good. Good luck.

Awko Taco moment when the gym down the street has all their coed 5 guys on their senior 2 team...:banghead:

I MAY HAVE FOUND AN APT!

Those of you who are facebook friends with me (my real page), know I've been really stressed about finding a new apt. I've been really upset about it, as I'm such a homebody, and I've been literally losing sleep over it. It's been causing me problems from anxiety to memory loss. It's been absolutely awful.

I looked at one today where I LOVED it. It's big, it's in my price range, the girl I met today is lovely, there's a DOG there, my room is bigger, THE KITCHEN IS MAGNIFICENT, it's still in Astoria..I could literally cry I'm so happy. I hope the other girl likes me- if she does, I could start moving in as early as monday. This would be a HUGE load off my shoulders. I think I might explode. And the girl is cool with me living there for as long or as little as I want. It's a PERFECT setup for me! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My 19th birthday is next Saturday, and in Canada 19 is the legal drinking age. I decided I wanted to just have a house party, I like to go out but I don't really think all my straight guy friends want to go out to the gay bars, so I decided on a house party. They've now decided to take me to the strip club in town. Saying the women who work there are trash is an understatement. I think the youngest one is around 45. I'm scared. I'm really scared. Guys.... If I'm not on here after Saturday night I've run away to live a new life.

Also does anyone watch Days Of Our Lives? When I was like 10 I was really into the show and it was during when Marlena was a killer or something and it's on my tv right now and she's alive and I'm pretty sure she killed these people last time I watched it....

My 19th birthday is next Saturday, and in Canada 19 is the legal drinking age. I decided I wanted to just have a house party, I like to go out but I don't really think all my straight guy friends want to go out to the gay bars, so I decided on a house party. They've now decided to take me to the strip club in town. Saying the women who work there are trash is an understatement. I think the youngest one is around 45. I'm scared. I'm really scared. Guys.... If I'm not on here after Saturday night I've run away to live a new life.

The girls are going to go crazy for you, haha. I've only been to a strip club twice a few years ago (27 y/o, straight male). It was mostly full of creepy looking old men, and since I wasn't one and wasn't all pervy they paid a lot of attention to me.

The girls are going to go crazy for you, haha. I've only been to a strip club twice a few years ago (27 y/o, straight male). It was mostly full of creepy looking old men, and since I wasn't one and wasn't all pervy they paid a lot of attention to me.

Oh my god don't tell me that shut up I'm scared.
This is going to be me Saturday night:
tumblr_m70nogZiab1qzbl7f.gif

Back