OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If it's anything like strip clubs in the US, they'll just talk to you a lot and be flirty to try and get you buy drinks/dances. Just stay on the floor and don't let any of your knucklehead friends buy you any private lap dances and you should be safe!

So any of you know how long it usually takes for torn ligaments to heal?
Because I tore several in my ankle in August and had to take a three month break. But yersterday I landed badly in my tuck and my ankle started to hurt once again and it's all swollen and red..-.-
I know it's nothing really bad, but obviously my ankle is not healed yet and my coach wants me to take a break from tumbling ... :(
Anyone konw if this is normal and how I could speed up the healing process? :))

I know I live in Knoxville.... but if I have to hear ONE MORE THING about UT football looking for a new head coach I am going to go INSANE. I wish everyone would realize a football coach does NOT make or break the team... if you have crappy players, you're not going to win. It's like having craptastic's level 1 team and giving them all of cheer athletics coaches and expecting them to win worlds that year... Ugh. UT fans are so annoying.:banghead:
Ugh...my Boyfriend has Espn updates on his phone and everytime it goes off he like dives for it knocking stuff over just to see if we got a new coach...I'm like, why do you have to know the second it happens??? He's already knocked over a picture frame, if he knocks over my tv Ill be pissed.

I'm finally in San Antonio after three 12 hour driving days (plus 1 stop in Nashville and 1 stop in Texarkana) towing a 12 foot trailer and car top carrier with our 7 pets in the minivan, ya know, completely normal.

But these access road things here are confusing and this house smells really weird, lol. But I'm so excited I'll have a TV to watch again and real internet access. I feel so out of the loop now.

So any of you know how long it usually takes for torn ligaments to heal?
Because I tore several in my ankle in August and had to take a three month break. But yersterday I landed badly in my tuck and my ankle started to hurt once again and it's all swollen and red..-.-
I know it's nothing really bad, but obviously my ankle is not healed yet and my coach wants me to take a break from tumbling ... :(
Anyone konw if this is normal and how I could speed up the healing process? :))
Stay off it! See your doctor, and once the swelling goes down, you might want to see (assuming you did not tear anything again) if you are a candidate for physical therapy to strengthen that ankle so you do not keep reinjuring it.

This reminded me of chyeeaaa69
tumblr_mee4lzfqbZ1qcxk9to1_500.jpg

I'm finally in San Antonio after three 12 hour driving days (plus 1 stop in Nashville and 1 stop in Texarkana) towing a 12 foot trailer and car top carrier with our 7 pets in the minivan, ya know, completely normal.

But these access road things here are confusing and this house smells really weird, lol. But I'm so excited I'll have a TV to watch again and real internet access. I feel so out of the loop now.
I hated the access roads when I first got here because I liked just having normal exits in TN, but they are so much easier for the flow of traffic and its just perfect. Once you get use to it you will be in great shape and now I don't know why they don't have them everywhere!

Glad you made it safe.
P.s. there is a cheer competition Sunday afternoon at the Freeman Coliseum that may be fun. If you get bored you could always have something cheer related to do. Hahaha

You get put to sleep for an MRI? Damn I had 2 MRI's in the same day totaling 2 hours and I didn't get to sleep... Granted I did fall asleep during the 2nd one...
it was funny because they give you the stuff in your iv tubes and the anestisiologist was like "youll fall asleep in 4 seconds" and i was like riiiighhhht.... the lady got to 2 and i was out.

Ugh...my Boyfriend has Espn updates on his phone and everytime it goes off he like dives for it knocking stuff over just to see if we got a new coach...I'm like, why do you have to know the second it happens??? He's already knocked over a picture frame, if he knocks over my tv Ill be pissed.
Now they have a coach and everyone on twitter is complaining... WHY CANT THEY BE HAPPY WITH SOMETHING EVER. OMG.

Back