OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So I stalked some cheerlebrities today and believe me I nevet do that. And I have a question for you americans. Why do you take a pictures with your mouth open. Not a smiling but just open like you're surpised? Is it just to look cute or is that a new thing in US? I really don't get it
Is it bad that I honestly don't even know what you're talking about lol, I've never seen anybody do that. Sounds strange though, people probably think it makes them look cute for some reason, what's wrong with a simple smile?

@Nikaa I've been meaning to tell you that my former cp (who is a junior in HS) had to do a presention in her French class and she did it on Slovenia. The whole thing was in French so I cannot tell you exactly what it was about (I'm assuming points of interest), but the pictures she used for the power point were breathtaking.

I have put off folding the laundry for like three weeks. Between my fiance and I, thats like, so much clean laundry that I've been putting off.

I just spent an hour cleaning, took a few minutes to shower and pee, and then came back and his kid has opened all of his action figures all over the clean laundry, has sat on some, and pushed most of it on to the floor. Im so angry I just cannot.

This is all after I walked over two miles to the grocery store and walked back with huge, heavy bags. And one ripped. And the eggs broke.

I'm so over being an adult today this blows.
I actually got angry reading this, that's awful.

Is it bad that I honestly don't even know what you're talking about lol, I've never seen anybody do that. Sounds strange though, people probably think it makes them look cute for some reason, what's wrong with a simple smile?

I am talking about this...idk it looks so weird.

ohutqe.jpg

@Nikaa I've been meaning to tell you that my former cp (who is a junior in HS) had to do a presention in her French class and she did it on Slovenia. The whole thing was in French so I cannot tell you exactly what it was about (I'm assuming points of interest), but the pictures she used for the power point were breathtaking.

This makes me so happy :) Did she pick to present Slovenia or did her teacher pick a country?
And it's true. Slovenia is beautiful. I really like to live her. And one of the best thing to live here is you drive 1 hours and you're in Venice, you drive 5 miutrs and you're in Italy, 6 hour drive and you're in Rome and 4 hour drive and you're in Vienna. Or you can get plain ticket to London or Paris or any bigger european city for like 15€ (which would be $20)

This makes me so happy :) Did she pick to present Slovenia or did her teacher pick a country?
And it's true. Slovenia is beautiful. I really like to live her. And one of the best thing to live here is you drive 1 hours and you're in Venice, you drive 5 miutrs and you're in Italy, 6 hour drive and you're in Rome and 4 hour drive and you're in Vienna. Or you can get plain ticket to London or Paris or any bigger european city for like 15€ (which would be $20)
She was assigned it :).
I am extremely jealous of your geographical location. Venice and Vienna (funny that you mentioned both of them) are quite possibly my two favorite cities in Europe.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

BTW I read online that the NCSF offers coach certification classes, but I couldn't find much else about it. Has anyone used them for certification?

I am talking about this...idk it looks so weird.

ohutqe.jpg
lol guilty
I'm pretty sure I do it out of excitement....

examples:
11rps42.jpg

That one time I got my parents ECU koozies for their stockings for Christmas

1m1i8.png

That one time Santa Clause was in my boot

213g282.png

That one time on New Years Eve

ANDDDD
js0f1y.png

THAT ONE TIME I FOUND A POLKA DOTTED ELEPHANT AT SOUTH OF THE BORDER

Idk. I just get reaallly excited over things and that's my face haha.

eta: didn't mean to spam y'all with pictures of my face hahaha sorry about that

Idk why but I've never had an issue with other peoples hair, except if it's in my food. What I do have an issue with is other people touching my hair! People will come up to me at comp and pull my curls and I'm like GET AWAYYYY. Unless I tell you "feel my hair it's soft" you better not just come up and touch my hair. Ever.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
OMG YES! Why do people feel like they can just come up and touch your hair? Back in high school my bff & I would glue extensions into our hair. Nobody was really doing it at the time so when we first came in everyone started grabbing at our hair. It's like how people always touch pregnant people's bellies. I don't think pregnant people like being touched without permission either. I know I sure wouldn't.

Latest posts

Back